Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preggers - Woot!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

Preggers - Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Preggers - Woot!   Preggers - Woot! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Hey all, I believe I told a few of you, but thought I'd post it here Steph (SensesTaker) is pregnant with our future Ebon Dawn Clan member! Due in June.
:-)
This is a very exiting time for us. Thanks to those of you who have experessed your congrats, warm thoughts & well wishes.

She is doing very well with it so far - just has been really tired. She's just taking a break for now from the magic scene, but plans to get back into the action here soon.

:-)

This was my first reaction:
affraid Shocked
Now its more like:
cheers sunny king I love you
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

Preggers - Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preggers - Woot!   Preggers - Woot! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:21 pm

congratulations to you both and we look forward to getting senses back in action soon.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Preggers - Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preggers - Woot!   Preggers - Woot! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:23 am

Congratulations. I have a 7 year old daughter and she is the world to me. You both have a lot of great times ahead of you, especially with a child.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Hallucid
Admin
Hallucid

Preggers - Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preggers - Woot!   Preggers - Woot! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Grats again you guys! I suggest you name your baby after a great and powerful character from the Magic universe. Sarkahn Vol, Nicol Bolas? Eh? :-)
Back to top Go down
mdodge555

mdodge555

Preggers - Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preggers - Woot!   Preggers - Woot! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:16 am

gratz i see all my hard work paied off and i still call dibs on godfather and whens are trip to las vegas gonna be come on u guys promsied hell im even fine with disney land
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Preggers - Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preggers - Woot!   Preggers - Woot! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preggers - Woot!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Anything - Everything-
Jump to: