Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions & Answers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Questions & Answers Empty
PostSubject: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:49 pm

If you have questions or comments about the upcoming campaign (Ashen Isles), then please post here.

Frequently Asked Questions:

(1) How long will this campaign last? However long it takes for a player to control all territories or until all players decide to concede (leave the Dominion).

(2) Why cant I play with any other rarity besides commons in the beginning? All players are considered beginning "Planeswalkers" and must build their power base or identity through war and diplomacy.

(3) Is it possible that another player can become more powerful than another? Yes, however if players start to notice a rapid expansion from one or more players, I would suggest an alliance and concentrate on those player's territories.

(4) How does alliances work? Players can ally with other players in an attempt to slow down a players aggressive expansion. He/She must have an adjacent territory within reach of either the attacking or defense of a target territory.

(5) Wouldn't it be unfair if two players allied and attacked a non-allied territory? No, because the Game Master (Krossus Ebonsix) will have pre-made tribal indigenous decks designed for each territory. So if two players attacked a non-allied territory, then the non-allied player can call upon his/her territories clansmen to assist. However, a non-allied player cannot summon his clansmen to attack another territory (2HG), only in defense of a 2HG invasion can he/she invoke this "Call to Arms.".

(6) How can I plan an assault on a territory if there is no map? The map will be created with a map-editor that will be complete with terrain, borders, and symbols that depict certain advantages/disadvantages that each territory may bring. It will also be updated at the end of each scheduled Dominion match which will show a player's unique flag that will represent his/her armies and control (territories).

(7) How many starting territories will there be? I'm thinking between 20 - 30. Registered players will get to pick their starting territory in the order he/she registers (first come, first serve).

( 8 ) What if I start in a territory and there are no other players around me; can I attack the adjacent non-player controlled territories and if so, are those free territories? You can attack non-player controlled territories but the Game Master (Krossus) will already have pre-built decks for those territories that you must first defeat in order to control that territory.

(9) How do I setup an alliance with both player controlled territories and non-player controlled (Game Master)? With other player controlled territories, you both must do the negotating and it must be communicated to the Game Master for record keeping (This prevents a player from lying or backing out on a deal once it has been committed.) Non-player territories are negotiated with the Game Master (Krossus) who will be role playing on behalf of that territory.

(10) What if I challenge someone but our schedules conflict within the week time frame per the "Rule Book" on challenges (War Cry)? If both players cannot agree upon a time within the allotted time frame (1 week from challenge date), then a proxy player designated by the GM (Game Master) will be appointed to oppose one of the players who made the challenge.

(11) What does the (R) (U) and (M) abbreviation mean in the Profiles (Campaign) link? The (R) represents Rares, (U) Uncommons, and (M) Mythics a player may incorporate into his/her deck building strategies for the campaign.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Kaotics

Kaotics

Questions & Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Will this ever be played?
Back to top Go down

Questions & Answers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Planeswalker: Dominion Wars :: Ashen Isle's Campaign-
Jump to: