Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My new nephew

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaotics

Kaotics

My new nephew Empty
PostSubject: My new nephew   My new nephew I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:24 am

my soon to be sister in law and my baby bro just had thier second child, his name is Jacob Daniel. I am so gonna spoil the hell out of him, just like i do with my niece who is 2 now.
Back to top Go down
awe84

awe84

My new nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new nephew   My new nephew I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Congrats on the new nephew Kao! I have three nieces, the oldest one just became a teen. I love playing with them and teasing them. It's funny because they all like video games and want to play rock band on my xbox whenever they come over.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

My new nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new nephew   My new nephew I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:26 pm

awe84 wrote:
Congrats on the new nephew Kao! I have three nieces, the oldest one just became a teen. I love playing with them and teasing them. It's funny because they all like video games and want to play rock band on my xbox whenever they come over.

Congrats on the nephew. You are a good Uncle no doubt.

What is your gamertag Awe? Me and Kilamod both have 360 Live, would be good to play some clan games online if so.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
awe84

awe84

My new nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new nephew   My new nephew I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Admin wrote:
What is your gamertag Awe? Me and Kilamod both have 360 Live, would be good to play some clan games online if so.

I don't have live. The internet for my computer is wireless through a usb receiver.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

My new nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new nephew   My new nephew I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:08 pm

awe84 wrote:
Admin wrote:

I don't have live. The internet for my computer is wireless through a usb receiver.

Even w/ wireless you should be abe to detect it w/ your network settings. I have a 48 hour pass code for Gold if you want it.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
mdodge555

mdodge555

My new nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new nephew   My new nephew I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:14 am

Christmas break im getting xbox live back for a month so all of you who have it be afraid be very afraid haha and wtg kaotics even tho from last night looks like hes not that lucky yet get over there and rub his bald head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new nephew   My new nephew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new nephew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Anything - Everything-
Jump to: