Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Tickets + Clan Participation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Event Tickets + Clan Participation Empty
PostSubject: Event Tickets + Clan Participation   Event Tickets + Clan Participation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:04 pm

My internet will not be turned back on until March 4th (Thursday). Once it has been re-connected I will distribute the 5 tickets to each winner of the clan events.

I need players to get familiar and add the Ebon Dawn II roster to your buddies list. You can go to the "Community" tab and click on Clans. Once there, type in the Ebon Dawn 2 and you should be able to pull up a list of members within the clan. Add them and start checking on their availability during our clan events. I'm pretty sure that about 95% percent of the ED 2 have no clue about our event or have event been to the website to review our events (rules/regulations).

The clan appreciates your support and help transitioning our newer members. Thank you! If you have any questions, please e-mail, private message, or reply to this thread if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com

Event Tickets + Clan Participation
Page 1 of 1