Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallen Earth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fallen Earth Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Earth   Fallen Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Fallen Earth (Post-Apocalyptic MMO)has consumed an unhealthy portion of my life.
The game is very Mad Max ish and is the first MMO ive enjoyed since Ultima Online.

I hope it does well.

I was just browsing gamespot and caught this trailer...it had me instantly sold.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Fallen Earth Empty
PostSubject: Ulitma Online   Fallen Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Man, UO was my first experience w/ MMOs. I played when UO: Second Age expansion came out. I loved UO before they introduced Trammel. That game brings back so many good memories its like part of my life.

I played on the Pacific shard. 7x GM Mage, 7x GM Thief, 7x GM Mule character, etc. God, I miss that game!
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com

Fallen Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Earth   Fallen Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Admin wrote:
Man, UO was my first experience w/ MMOs. I played when UO: Second Age expansion came out. I loved UO before they introduced Trammel. That game brings back so many good memories its like part of my life.

I played on the Pacific shard. 7x GM Mage, 7x GM Thief, 7x GM Mule character, etc. God, I miss that game!

I was one of the first UO players...a classmate of mine in high school got me into it.
Spent over seven years playing on the Catskills Server.
For many a year was in the leading pvp clan named The Misfits
Was also the first person in the game to master blacksmithing.

Two of my favorite moments in the game was when archery was broken..and you could fire how many arrows bolts you had in your pack at once...that was a crazy day.

And the next when you could loot peoples houses clean with a ghost and a daemon.
I was set for life after that mess. lol

I spent a good deal of time roleplaying as an orc in the fort.
My pvper was a Nox Mage
But most of all I miss my blacksmith and sailing across the seas mining along the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Fallen Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Earth   Fallen Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:09 am

I also played for almost 7 years. The name of my clan was the 19th Circle. We were a PvP guild that terrorized a spot we called the "Gap." It was located South of Delucia were hunting was ripe at the time.

One of PvP hunting techniques was "polymorphing" into an Orc and mimicking their movments. I loved it when innocent players would attack me by accident. I would cast explosion, energy bolt, flamestrike and follow up w/ a swift Hally strike. That would usually finish them off.

I had a GM fisherman and you wouldn't believe how much they made before they nerfed that profession w/ the sea serpents. I was making almost 300 - 500 K a night just macroing fishing. GM blacksmiths were also a wealthy profession. Damn good to stroll down memory lane w/ a fellow UO player.
Back to top Go down

Fallen Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Earth   Fallen Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Yeah fun stuff. I actually looked at UO not that long ago thinking to start up again but dont care for the new look of it at all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Fallen Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Earth   Fallen Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:20 pm

ArtificeArbitrator wrote:
Yeah fun stuff. I actually looked at UO not that long ago thinking to start up again but dont care for the new look of it at all.

You do know there are free shards out there of UO. I actually found one called "Second Age" that stays true to the T2A era. Let me know if you decide to re-start, I have a GM Bard on that server.
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

Fallen Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Earth   Fallen Earth I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:12 pm

My first MMO (and I still pop in every once in a while) was Guild Wars. Fun game...the 8 skill bar reminds me a ton of Magic's 7 card hand.

Can't wait for the sequel to come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Earth   Fallen Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Earth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Gaming Zone :: Internet Games-
Jump to: