Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, what colors are we?

Go down 
+6
mdodge555
Minori
awe84
Admin
thelaughingtree
Jetdoc
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

So, what colors are we? Empty
PostSubject: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:10 pm

I think everyone knows that Krossus is inherently Black, and I am inherently Red...and I'm pretty sure laughingtree is inherently Green.

I wonder what color everyone else tends to gravitate towards (playstyle and personality)?

Red - Jetdoc (R/B)
Green - Laughingtree (G/W), mdodge (G/U), Huck (G/W)
Black - Krossus (B/W), DarkPact (B/U)
White - Awe (W/U), Kilamod (W/R)
Blue - minori (U/W). Kaotics (U/B)

pyro? wishuwereme? wingnut?

Last edited by Jetdoc on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:43 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

PostSubject: Re: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Green? I never play green!
The world is a prismatic rainbow my friend.

Ok - I am green... With white as a perfect compliment
Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:59 pm

My playstyle and color is black, but if I ever played an alternate color it would be white.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
awe84

awe84

PostSubject: Re: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:13 pm

I am white with a strong undercurrent of blue and a dash of black. Yep, esper to the core. I love lifegain and angels and drawing cards and especially artifact creatures like magister sphinx and sharding sphinx and master of etherium.
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

PostSubject: Re: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Blue. Yeah, I'm the one who never taps out, sometimes much to my detriment. >.>
Back to top Go down
mdodge555

mdodge555

PostSubject: Re: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:52 am

ok woah woah jet we have problems if your trying to take my color here
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

PostSubject: Re: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:02 pm

hmmmmm i wasn't even thought off *tears*

But i have no idea what color i am. i tend to gravitate from color to color. so ^_^ feed my ego and let me know what color i am Very Happy. i see yall in colors thought its just hard to see my self.
Back to top Go down
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

PostSubject: Re: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Kila is (in no particular order) White / Red / Green... Rarely do I see you play blue & I haven't seen much black from you sine you had your love of Zombies :-)
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:10 am

Well I'd say that because of my love for Erhnam and Burn'em and also Erhnamgeddon I would most likely be Green primarily and Red/White secondary....I guess I'll be considered Naya So, what colors are we? Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

PostSubject: Re: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:53 am

All you white lovers...lol.
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

PostSubject: Re: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:50 pm

mine is Black and Blue. just like I like to leave em, but I may play any color to compliment either of the two. depends on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:20 pm

I am blue, all i think of is new tricks and how to mess with people. I love having complete control and giving players permission to play cards.... Blue FTW
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

PostSubject: Re: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:44 am

I'm assuming you're black as well, since you are basically evil at heart....mwahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:41 pm

not evil..... just misunderstood.... okay, maybe a little evil. but definitely blue at heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what colors are we?   So, what colors are we? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, what colors are we?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Ebon Bazaar :: Magic Talk-
Jump to: