Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassin Tuesday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Assassin Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Assassin Tuesday   Assassin Tuesday I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Starting Hand Size =10 cards
Starting Life Total = 30 life
Format = Classic - Multiplayer Free-For-All Only!

RULES:

Assassin Tuesday is a pure FFA format, unlike our weekly rotating Attack Left format. Players are not rewarded Leaderboard points based on their placement (1st, 2nd, etc.), but instead are given 2 points for each player he/she kills. So if a player doesn't land the killing blow to another player during the event, he/she receives no points. If a player wins the entire event, they are also awarded an additional 2 points. Ebon Dawn Banned Listings/Rules still apply.

What if I damage a player and the next turn another player deals enough damage to kill him/her? The player who dealt the "Killing" blow receives the points, regardless of how much damage was dealt by other players.

What if I do no damage to a player, but an activated ability or universal effect of mine kills the player at the end of his/her turn? If an activated ability, enchant, artifact, or any other combination of a universal condition exists that would kill a player at the end of his/her turn, then whomever controls that card (unless stolen/example: Thievery/Mind Slaver/Etc), he/she is awarded the points.

What if during my turn I mill down a player's deck to zero and on his/her turn they lose the game due to not having any cards? If a player cannot draw any cards due to a milled deck, then the player who milled that player will receive the points.

What if a player intentionally mills themselves to prevent another player from receiving any points? Whomever last dealt damage to that player will receive the points. However, if no one damaged the player prior to him/her milling themself, the player that reasonably could have killed him/her will receive the points instead (Officer Vote/Discretion).

What if a player concedes on his/her turn, who will receive the points? The player who last dealt damage to that player will receive those points unless it is reasonable that the next player could have dealt the "Killing" blow (Officer Vote/Discretion).

Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

Assassin Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Tuesday   Assassin Tuesday I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Amendment - The monthly leaderboard is currently discontinued so points are not being counted. Last one standing gets the glory.
Back to top Go down

Assassin Tuesday
Page 1 of 1