Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Champions Link (Web Page)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Champions Link (Web Page) Empty
PostSubject: Champions Link (Web Page)   Champions Link (Web Page) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 am

I have updated the "Medals" in the Champions link on the main page. Unfortunately I cannot upload the file from work (Hospital) due to my host provider's site being blocked. I will upload the file Monday night once I have a break from work/school.

All medals that have been won since Feb has been updated FYI. Starting in May stats on Wins-Losses will be recorded which will be accessible through the main page. Wins - Losses prior to May will not be recorded but the medals will still be rewarded.

NOTE: Only those who have won an Ebon Dawn event will be included in the Champions link. If you haven't won an event, then your name will not be recorded in the "Champions" link. However everyone will be included in the STATS link which will be updated in the May website maintenance period.

Comments and Suggestions are welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Champions Link (Web Page)   Champions Link (Web Page) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Champions link on main page is up and running. I haven't added the last three championship medals to the winner(s) yet, but I will later tonight. Let me know what you think? Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

PostSubject: Re: Champions Link (Web Page)   Champions Link (Web Page) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Looks nice - except for the fact that I seem to be down 2 medals (3 if you are counting the win in the 2nd assassin game on Tuesday). I was at 18.

You know this is extremely important to me lol - Its the whole reason I'm able to keep talking trash.. If I dont have the medals to back it up....
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

PostSubject: Re: Champions Link (Web Page)   Champions Link (Web Page) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:08 am

It's ok tree. You can talk trash all you like. Minori can't! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: Champions Link (Web Page)   Champions Link (Web Page) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:22 am

I want to be able to trash talk.....just need to get some medals.....Minori where you been girl?
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

PostSubject: Re: Champions Link (Web Page)   Champions Link (Web Page) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:31 am

Minori's studying. MINORI MUST STUDY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champions Link (Web Page)   Champions Link (Web Page) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champions Link (Web Page)
Page 1 of 1