Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*snif snif* mm destruction

Go down 
+3
Kilamod
Minori
mdodge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mdodge

*snif snif* mm destruction Empty
PostSubject: *snif snif* mm destruction   *snif snif* mm destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:41 am

School year is almost over for me. two more weeks and i'll be free and causing massive amounts of destruction in the tournies like i used to hope you all didnt forget me while i was away and can't wait to kill you all i mean see you all again
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

PostSubject: Re: *snif snif* mm destruction   *snif snif* mm destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:23 am

Minori has no idea who you may be, but have fun while Minori slaves away at exams. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

PostSubject: Re: *snif snif* mm destruction   *snif snif* mm destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Who are you again? Very Happy your power is dust in the wind now... dust... in... the .... wind... So what i mean is.. dead! Hiiiiiioooooo
Back to top Go down
mdodge555

mdodge555

PostSubject: Re: *snif snif* mm destruction   *snif snif* mm destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:26 pm

haha ill remember that kila my powers not dust in the wind
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

PostSubject: Re: *snif snif* mm destruction   *snif snif* mm destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:40 pm

What couldn't hear you Dodge, i think there was a breeze or something, maybe it carried your voice away?
Back to top Go down
mdodge555

mdodge555

PostSubject: Re: *snif snif* mm destruction   *snif snif* mm destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:07 pm

no that was you falling out of your chair from being crushed
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: *snif snif* mm destruction   *snif snif* mm destruction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:29 am

Huck fears no-one, Huck angry, you wouldn't like Huck when he's angry......ROAR!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

PostSubject: Re: *snif snif* mm destruction   *snif snif* mm destruction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Hey dodge :-) Get back soon!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *snif snif* mm destruction   *snif snif* mm destruction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Hopefully you will return soon, I need another buffer so I can swoop in for the kill in the end.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Minori

Minori

PostSubject: Re: *snif snif* mm destruction   *snif snif* mm destruction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Huck101 wrote:
Huck fears no-one, Huck angry, you wouldn't like Huck when he's angry......ROAR!!!!!!!

Minori wonders sometimes if Minori is starting a trendy trend. but Huck smash! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *snif snif* mm destruction   *snif snif* mm destruction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*snif snif* mm destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Anything - Everything-
Jump to: