Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Bounty Board" Rules-Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

"Bounty Board" Rules-Regulations Empty
PostSubject: "Bounty Board" Rules-Regulations   "Bounty Board" Rules-Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:46 pm

The "Wanted: Bounty Board" system was designed to add a little excitement to our weekly clan events. It is also a throwback to the former weekly Assassin event where players would get points based on the number of players (members) they killed.

How does the Bounty Board work? After the close of each week's events, those players who won an event will have 1 Rare placed on the "Bounty Board" next to their name. The following week's events anyone who lands the killing blow on a player w/ a bounty next to their name will be rewarded the total bounties against him/her for that particular event. NOTE: IF a player accumulates more than one bounty for a week, then those bounties will be broken up the following week to reflect "X" amount of events. (Example: If "Awe" wins 4 events that equal 4 Rare Bounties, then he will have 1 bounty placed on him per each of the 4 events he attends that following week. If he does not attend an event or a particular event, then those bounties will carry over to the following week.)

Can anyone place a Bounty on another member? YES. Anyone at any given time can post a player's name in the Bounty Thread (current month). However, if a player places a bounty on another player, he/she must reward cards from his/her own account towards the death of the Bounty (player marked for death).

To place a bounty on a player, you must first go to the appropriate thread located within this forum (Wanted: Bounty Board) and the current month's thread. Once you are in the current month's thread, you must type in the player's name you want to place the "Bounty." After the Bounties (players) name, you will need to detail the cards or term of your contract placed on the bounty. (Example: Player A places a bounty on "John Q" and states he/she will award the player who kills the bounty "X" card(s).)

If I place a bounty on a player, do I have to pay any previous bounties on that player too? NO. (Example: If a player wins x3 events prior, then he/she will automatically have 3 Rare cards applied to his/her Bounty from the_vault. If player A places an additional 2 rares against that player, then he/she who placed that bounty is only liable for 2 rares if another player kills the intended Target/Bounty.)

What if I attack a player with a Bounty on him/her and another player the next or same turn kills him/her first? The player who lands the killing blow to the intended Bounty will receive the Rewards placed on him/her from the "Bounty Board."

Can I place a "Bounty" on a player from the "After Hour" events? NO. The "After Hour" events are seperate events that are not included in the Core Events of the clan. However if you get pissed at another player from the "After Hour" events, then there is no real way of anyone knowing your intent if you have played in a clan "Core" event prior.

What is the "Core" events? The "Core" events are those scheduled on Tuesday, Th-Sat @ 10 p.m. EST. The events that follow the "Core" are the "After-Hour" events sponsored by Darkpact.

What if a player places a bounty on another player but refuses to honor his/her comittment if another player kills the intended Bounty? That player will go before the "Inner Circle" for disciplinary action. It is possible that a player could either be banned from placing bounties, suspension of "Core" and "After-Hour" events, or potential clan dismissal (ejection).

Is there any special medal or reward for collecting Bounties? Damn glad you asked. YES. There will be a definitive list of players who collected "Bounties" on other players and for every 20 bounties collected, you will be rewarded with a "Planeswalker" card.

For every 10 "Bounties" collected, a player will be rewarded a Bounty Hunter medal which an be located in the "Champions" Link on the main page of the clan website. Good Luck to all you would be "Bounty Hunters."

Who keeps track of the "Bounties" collected? Obviously the only way a player can collect a "Bounty" is by playing in the "Core" weekly events. The weekly event winners are automatically recorded in the "Champions" section of the thread, which will also be used by myself to confirm who killed a potential "Bounty." All bounties can be located in the "Wanted: Bounty Board" thread under the current month. Once a contract (Bounty) has been fulfilled by a player, the player who killed the "Bounty" must reply to thread stating his/her accomplishment. This will then be verified by me (Krossus) and recorded in a spread sheet that will be updated each time the "Champions" link on the manipage is updated, or website update.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com

"Bounty Board" Rules-Regulations
Page 1 of 1