Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a step down from my post - or at least going to attempt it :-)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

Taking a step down from my post - or at least going to attempt it :-) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a step down from my post - or at least going to attempt it :-)   Taking a step down from my post - or at least going to attempt it :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Hey all - This is to let you all know that I'm going to take a step away from my clan duties as officer for the time being to focus my energy on my new son & helping Senses. I will still be on often & will still play the occasional game & will continue to help out where & when I can, but have passed the mantle of operations to Commander Kross, & DP. As I understand, Wingnut may be offering to help out as well Smile Which I think is absolutely wonderful as he is such a great guy & clan member.

Things you can do to make sure things continue to run smoothly - Be on time to Ebon Dawn events - Join the Ebon chat by 10pm EST. Read the forum ahead of time to know what the event is on any particular night, and also keep up with the forums to know what the rules are of each event :-) Also, after each event, winner should post in the Champions section on the forum that they won & who participated. This will help ensure that you will get your medal & your rares from the vault.

Being an officer has been great & I feel good thinking that I helped keep the clan strong for a nice lengthy stretch here. I hope you all understand that I need to set my priorities on my family for the time being. If anyone else is interested in becoming an officer, then please feel free to drop Kross a line - I think there are some great people in this clan who are frequent participants and are well understanding of the events & rules - I think those folks would be great officers, so don't be afraid to step up & offer a helping hand in keeping the clan strong :-)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a step down from my post - or at least going to attempt it :-)   Taking a step down from my post - or at least going to attempt it :-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:20 am

Your service to this clan goes without question Laughing. As much as it pains me that you will not be acting at full capacity, i understand your decision and support it a 100%. Without your committment, this clan would be well under 50% operational capacity due to my schedule for the past year. Thank you m'friend and enjoy your time off w/ your new baby!

As for "Wing Nut," he is officially sworn in as an "Inner Council" member and will be acting Commander on Friday-Saturdays. He will help coordinate the event tables, enforce rules/regulations, Q/A, etc. He also has the key to the_vault and will distribute rewards.

Tuesday and Thursday nights starting next week will be my responsibility. Next week will also introduce the 1st batch of rewards to those who have earned enough points through the "Ebon Dawn" tokens project. Participation pays in this clan.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
wing nut

wing nut

PostSubject: Re: Taking a step down from my post - or at least going to attempt it :-)   Taking a step down from my post - or at least going to attempt it :-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:55 am

Tree the first time i played a clan event you saved me from being smashed. Since that night, I have been so excited to participate in as many clan events i could. I've made some outstanding friends as well. You sir and the rest of this clan have a soldier. I am excited to help in any way possible, even though there some big shoes to fill, i know i can step up to plate. Thank you so much for the vote of confidence.. Smile and some epic fun games.... there have been some good one's.. Take care of ur wife and new son thats got to come first. Geeze as i re-read this it sounds like ur gone for good....lol Well enjoy being a father and a good husband i'll help hold down the fort... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a step down from my post - or at least going to attempt it :-)   Taking a step down from my post - or at least going to attempt it :-) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a step down from my post - or at least going to attempt it :-)
Page 1 of 1