Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And now I will taunt you a second time...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

And now I will taunt you a second time... Empty
PostSubject: And now I will taunt you a second time...   And now I will taunt you a second time... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:49 pm

I know that each of you fears my smegma. Do not worry...your inundation will commence shortly.
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

PostSubject: Re: And now I will taunt you a second time...   And now I will taunt you a second time... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Your Smegma, its spring water to the stink that Chaos Reign will bring to the field. Your fear of us is so subtle that only in your dreams do you realize the unfolding terror of what is to come. You, mortals, fail to comprehend the destruction and devastation we are most willing to create. Kneel before us, bow your head, and just accept the rewards for opposing The Chaos Reign.

(Fuck you Jet Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: And now I will taunt you a second time...   And now I will taunt you a second time... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:03 am

just wait, the redcaps strike without warning and have no fear. except for underpants gnomes..... who wants to dig through someone's underpants drawer? Creepy little gnomes.
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

PostSubject: Re: And now I will taunt you a second time...   And now I will taunt you a second time... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:38 am

YAR!
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: And now I will taunt you a second time...   And now I will taunt you a second time... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:41 am

if only chat was allowed on mtgo.... i would do my pirate voice all the time....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And now I will taunt you a second time...   And now I will taunt you a second time... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And now I will taunt you a second time...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Planeswalker: Dominion Wars :: Boar's Tusk-
Jump to: