Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This coulld be intresting....

Go down 
+3
Kaotics
Jetdoc
mdodge555
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mdodge555

mdodge555

This coulld be intresting.... Empty
PostSubject: This coulld be intresting....   This coulld be intresting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Ok well latly you know during the week it gets boring online especially during these downtimes well i got to thinking latly, how about hosting a clan commander tourny now not many of you are familiar with the format and it makes me kinda sad.. haha but seriously i was wondering if you guys would like to do a commander tourny a night that id host ( and play in) but since it wont be a fully sanctioned clan game ( meaning no getting in the vault or badges) we go with the old 1 rare entry doesnt matter what rare good or shitty (try not being the dick to throw in a dormant gromazoa lol) but depending on the turnout would be the way the prizes are awarded and there will be prizes for all maybe not a rare for last place but something intresting and you will all gain knowledge on the commander games but of course basicclan rules will apply for the game so send me your comments or ideas and maybe we can get this tourny off next week or something
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

PostSubject: Re: This coulld be intresting....   This coulld be intresting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:00 pm

I've wondered when either Commander or Elder Dragon Highlander would get introduced into the clan. I'm not sure if I'm down with the ante idea (especially if many of us have never played it before), but it could be an interesting addition to the clan rotation if it garners enough interest.
Back to top Go down
mdodge555

mdodge555

PostSubject: Re: This coulld be intresting....   This coulld be intresting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:14 pm

well even if its something other than a rare maybe 2 commons haha jsut something to gather the masses
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: This coulld be intresting....   This coulld be intresting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:31 pm

i think we should offer it up as part of the rotation.
Back to top Go down
mdodge555

mdodge555

PostSubject: Re: This coulld be intresting....   This coulld be intresting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:46 pm

need people to get a taste of the format first
Back to top Go down
awe84

awe84

PostSubject: Re: This coulld be intresting....   This coulld be intresting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:13 pm

I play commander and am all for introducing it to clan play. Speaking of new formats, whatever happened to block constructed? I believe we voted that one in.
Back to top Go down
mdodge555

mdodge555

PostSubject: Re: This coulld be intresting....   This coulld be intresting.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:19 am

yea we did hmm idk wakie up site editors haha maybe we can get tree to change some of the dates this month or get it started up next month
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This coulld be intresting....   This coulld be intresting.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:08 pm

Block events are set to begin in August, not this month.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: This coulld be intresting....   This coulld be intresting.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:58 am

Huck wants to play commander in Clan events Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

PostSubject: Re: This coulld be intresting....   This coulld be intresting.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:03 am

Im in for a commander event.
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: This coulld be intresting....   This coulld be intresting.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:41 am

Second
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This coulld be intresting....   This coulld be intresting.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This coulld be intresting....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Clan Hall-
Jump to: