Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its me - Tree

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

Its me - Tree Empty
PostSubject: Its me - Tree   Its me - Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Hello everyone - I thought I'd introduce myself if I haven't had a chance to meet some of you newer players.

I'm one of the clan officers, so feel free to hit me up with any questions or clan ideas that you have & I'll help out in any way I can :-)

I played the paper cards way back in 4th ed & Ice Age, but took a long time away from the game & picked it back up at the beginning of the ALA block 2 years ago. Kila introduced me to to this Ebon Dawn clan thing, which at the time I thought sounded like the dumbest / nerdiest thing on the planet. Now look at me... :-)

I'm a student of this game & like the analytical side of it - I also have liked very much time spent in the clan getting to know all you good folks.

So lets keep the good times rolling. Members new & old, please feel free to start a thread here in the Welcome section & say hi :-)
Back to top Go down

Its me - Tree
Page 1 of 1