Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, Krossus here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Hello, Krossus here! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Krossus here!   Hello, Krossus here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:50 pm

My name is Krossus Ebonsix (MTGO). I'm the clan leader and founder, however this clan would be but a shell without you, the members.

I started playing paper magic during the introduction of the "Legends" set (old school). Once magic online came out, I sold all my paper cards and gradually started building on here. Now I'm exclusively online and rarely play any games unless its with my clan.

My hobbies consist of gaming (x-box 360), movies, novice programming (Visual Basic), and playing MTGO.

This clan is really relaxed but we are strict w/ our "Core" events which are free to the members. It would be a good idea to read this forum thoroughly concerning our "Events" and the Rules/Regulations to keep yourself ahead of the curve in our free-to-play clan events.

If anyone ever needs anything or has a complaint, I would suggest you talk to a clan officer before coming to me. The clan officers are Darkpact, Laughingtree, Wingnut, or Awe. 99% of the time I agree w/ their decision unless it is them destroying my "Cabal Coffers" in-game.

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com

Hello, Krossus here!
Page 1 of 1