Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

July Donations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

July Donations Empty
PostSubject: July Donations   July Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Well this month, we have have quite a healthy influx to the vault here. Many many thanks go to Darkpact, Krossus & Wingnut for contributing A LOT of valuable rares from their own collection. The vault is now stocked with all sorts of goodies, so keep playing & participating to win!
Back to top Go down
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

July Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Donations   July Donations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 pm

...And the hits just keep coming! A very special thank you to Petipuf for an extremely generous donation of some EXCELLENT RARES! This will help carry us through many months of play here :-)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

July Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Donations   July Donations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Thanks to everyone who participates or donates to the_vault. These donations fuel future prizes and special events.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
DarkPact

DarkPact

July Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Donations   July Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:30 am

nice to see people giving back, it inspires more solid contributions, and it's all for the players!
Back to top Go down
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

July Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Donations   July Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:42 am

Please everyone send Huck a little hello & thank you for the great donations to the vault! :-)

This month has seen a great renewal to the vault & there is so much in there to choose from, so everybody keep up the good play.

If you feel that you are getting close, but you just cant reach the prize, then stick with it - have faith & keep playing - You WILL have your day :-) The more you play, the more chances you will get & the better you will be.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

July Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Donations   July Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:56 pm

I feel better now, I unloaded a bunch of rares that I dont use or have extras of. I even donated a foil Chandra Nalaar. Have fun with everything.

Last edited by Kaotics on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : selling and capitalization)
Back to top Go down
wing nut

wing nut

July Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Donations   July Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:01 pm

another awsome doination to the vault from Kao ......The vault keeps gettin fatter ...
Back to top Go down
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

July Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Donations   July Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Thank you kindly Kao!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

July Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Donations   July Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:31 pm

just wait until after this weekend, i may donate some of my m11 rares.... it all depends on what I get....
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

July Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Donations   July Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Laughing

Love to see the donations.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

July Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Donations   July Donations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:31 am

like I stated in another thread, there are certain cards I am definitely looking for and if i get some that dont stand out to me, i will probably donate them....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

July Donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Donations   July Donations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July Donations
Page 1 of 1