Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bajoo, Je Suis DarkPact

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkPact

DarkPact

Bajoo, Je Suis DarkPact Empty
PostSubject: Bajoo, Je Suis DarkPact   Bajoo, Je Suis DarkPact I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:15 am

I am DarkPact_13 in game. Most members will know me as the 'Queen of Mean', but I am always willing to assist players in any way I can. I enjoy the more strategical points of the game and often think a few turns ahead, similiar to chess. A lot of the time when I build decks I like to think outside of the box, and I often recite combos I've seen to my opponents.

I began playing 'basement' Magic at the tender age of 12 after finding a box of my older brother's cards stored there. By the time I was 16, I was competing locally in a tournament league, and also at sanctioned wizards of the coast pre-release and regular events. I found out about Magic Online again through my brother after I took a one year hiatus from playing the game, my first yr of college.

I have an extensive offline paper collection consisting of approximately 20k cards, that I love to play with, organize and otherwise fawn over.

I'm always up for a game online and love to assist players with deck-building and testing ideas.

Other areas of interest I have: Offroading, Camping, Fishing, Non-Collectible Cardgames (Poker, Crib, Blackjack), Books, Console Gaming, Shopping, Music, Dungeons and Dragons, Travel, My Dogs.
Back to top Go down

Bajoo, Je Suis DarkPact
Page 1 of 1