Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello ciamar a tha sibh?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mdodge555

mdodge555

hello ciamar a tha sibh? Empty
PostSubject: hello ciamar a tha sibh?   hello ciamar a tha sibh? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:41 am

i dont wanna i dont wanna ... oh ok hey everyone im matt or mdodge555 my writing may not be as well as everyone elses but i dont mind.
I started playing magic back when i was about 7 or 8 when a few of the neighbor kids were playing and got me intreged so that day i went out and bought my first paper collection played for a few months made some great friends and soon had over a 2k collection but one day as i was playing being an 8 year old kid i wasnt that big on security and someone walked out with a box of my cards stealing well over a thousand cards so being upset and broken i stoped playing for a few months and to the dismay the card shop i went to sold out and closed its doors leaving me in a magicless rut i finally found magic online around 16 or 17 and on my second day i met krossus on here and me and him started the ebon clan and ive been here since day one helping out .
I used to eb an officer of the clan but went to college this fall so i had to give my position up because my college did not have the right ports for magic so it didnt work up there so now im jsut a ghost wandering thru events and helping any in need.
I still help with the clan as much as i can when needed so hit me up if you feel like chatting or something im a decent guy with an irish temper sp hope to see you all in clan games and have fun as much as i have had throught the years
Back to top Go down

hello ciamar a tha sibh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Welcome-
Jump to: