Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konbanwa. Boku no namae wa awe84 desu.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
awe84

awe84

Konbanwa. Boku no namae wa awe84 desu. Empty
PostSubject: Konbanwa. Boku no namae wa awe84 desu.   Konbanwa. Boku no namae wa awe84 desu. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Foreign languages seemed to be what all the cool kids were doing so I had to get in on it. Very Happy

My name is Adam, and I go by awe84 on magic online. I started playing magic when a friend from high school introduced it to me. I discovered magic online and played for a bit right after Kamigawa came out. My first ever online deck was mono green snakes. When my friend moved away to attend college in another state, I lost interest in magic for awhile. I only played with his cards and to this day have never owned a paper magic card.

I started playing magic online again around the time M10 came out. I met a very nice player named ArtificeArbitrator who introduced me to Ebon Dawn and ever since playing in my first clan event I've been hooked. I love the competition, the thrill of seeing a deck perform well or a spectacular play, and especially the politics that go on in multiplayer games.

I just recently became an officer in the clan and I will do whatever I can to make ED better and stronger. Don't hesitate to message me in game or thru the forums if you have any questions about the clan or events.
Back to top Go down

Konbanwa. Boku no namae wa awe84 desu.
Page 1 of 1