Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaotics

Kaotics

MAG Empty
PostSubject: MAG   MAG I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:27 pm

This game put Halo's mp to shame. Jump into a squad of 12 to 32 teammates and take out bases, guard outposts, this game has almost every war scenario you would want. there are only 3 teams to choose from but they very greatly. Valor company is technically the most experienced group, they have good armor, lightweight guns, only problem.... the guns are not very acurate or powerful. Raven company has the best of the best, their problem is that they are slower due to all the technology and no real experiance... also, you find a lot of really weak player on Raven..... except for a mexican group that plays around 9 a.m. CST to 12 p.m. CST.. Then there is my group... S.V.E.R., we have almost as much experiance as the Valor company (character wise, not player... we own in the number of level 60 characters) Our guns hit hard, they need some help with accuracy and recoil but they hit HARD.... One example from when I was playing, I used the standard machine gun- the AK-74- and wasable to take out a raven member with three bullets to the gut, he had on the heaviest armor that raven carries. I Have a lot of fun on this game and I think anyonw who plays MW2 or Halo would like it as well.
Back to top Go down

MAG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Gaming Zone :: PS3-
Jump to: