Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BRING ON THE CHAOS!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kilamod

Kilamod

BRING ON THE CHAOS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BRING ON THE CHAOS!!!!!   BRING ON THE CHAOS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:15 pm

So I'm Kilamod, i have other names but ... whos gonna remember them? So Kila, or Kilamod, or Mod, whatever hell maybe youll enjoy calling me "lamo" but who knows I'm all of that and more.

I've been playing magic sense Mirage, didn't know what the hell i was doing for a while even with instructions. meh FTS. so eventually i met a group of players in middle school and played till i graduated, they went there way i went my lonely magic way. until i found the group of magic players in the other school and YAY! so that lasted only a couple years, in about 2002 i lost contact with most of the magic players as i changed schools again. so magic from then till about 2008 was very very sparse.

So in 2008 i came here to the online magic world. I've heard of magic online but it wasn't till such a dry spell that i needed it again.. that sweet sweet addiction... Magic. I went searching and looking for this "magic online thing" and when i found it, spent my initial 10 bucks to get on, i was a amazed. not only was there so many players, and a constant flow of games of different variateys and the ability to make and create decks so easy, i was in heroin heaven.

( i don't do, nor have tried heroin)

So here i am geeking out, and start to find out about clans, "oooooo sweeet" im thinkin to myself. i go online and try to find clans and came across a thread for one that was looking for players. got my self contacted with the player, and finally settled into the clan. Not this one, some other one. So i come to find out, its quite lame in that one. No one really interacted or at least i couldn't get many to with me. I must say i wasnt to impressed with the whole clan thing at first.

So during my travels through the online world of magic, i eventually came across a really friendly player, and started to play multiple games, it was gettin good, then i find out they are from some clan called Ebon Dawn. I don't quite remember how but i found my self asking them how do i leave a clan, as i was being invited into this Ebon Dawn clan. hoping to find more excitement than what this forgotten clan could offer in my eyes.

I'm sorry i can not remember who got me in, but I'm here now! and through the highs and lows of the clan that I've seen, it has really grown into something quite, wonderful. The evolution of this Clan seems to me, to be like a Jet, flying through he endless possibility that magic brings to the world. we're double thumbs up yo!

I don't really know how to describe my play style, so , Hurray! You get to learn what I'm like with play experience. I asked Dodge as he was the only one on at the moment and he told me a great one, i really do enjoy it. "a poker player you throw a mean face and sometimes you have the winning hand or your just bluffing". So hiooooo!!!

I hope yall enjoyed this splurge about my self as i enjoyed splurging to all of you Smile

Back to top Go down

BRING ON THE CHAOS!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Welcome-
Jump to: