Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<Insert Witty Title Here>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaotics

Kaotics

<Insert Witty Title Here> Empty
PostSubject: <Insert Witty Title Here>   <Insert Witty Title Here> I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Look, I am kaotics2075, most everyone calls me Kao. I am one of those guys who finds everything a little funny. Recently I had ACL reconsruction surgery but I am almost back to 35%, not bad for a week out. Anyway, I am the person who can and will bring anything to the table. I like winning, but I like learning from the losses too. I started playing back in Alpha, my dad wanted me out of the house and gave me $100 to buy something while in town. Putting that to the side..... I stopped playing after about visions and didnt come back until onsluaght, then left again and this time, didnt show up until the end of mirrodin and the begining of Kamigawa. My friends and I hold several state titles but we cannot compete with the national and international players.

DarkPact will claim she doesnt want to marry me, but everyone knows better. I love seeing new combos and strategies and am always very opinionated (look in the town hall if you dont believe me). I do not try to break rules, just bend them to the point the sinews start to break....

I love my blue decks and everything about the color... card draw, huge creatures, counterspells, the only thing I lack is a lot of removal..... oh wait, I have bounce!!!

I dont know what deck I am using half the time, unless I am in a commander game, those decks have names. otherwise it is W1 or U13 or some combination of color and number of times I have made that combination. I love unpredictability and build decks on a daily basis. I may have one of the cheapest collections of the clan because I bargain hunt. Dont put down my decks though, they can come out of nowhere with a huge move and make you wonder WTF???

Anyway, hit me up for a game if you are on, I accept any challenge, any time and love to help others build better decks.
Back to top Go down

<Insert Witty Title Here>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Welcome-
Jump to: