Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars

Go down 
5 posters

Should Mass creature destruction be allowed in Tribal Wars or Beast Wars?
Beast Wars
Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars I_vote_lcap13%Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Tribal Wars
Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars I_vote_lcap87%Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars I_vote_rcap
 87% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
DarkPact

DarkPact

Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars Empty
PostSubject: Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars   Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:23 pm

so I think we have a consensus that most members would like to see at least one format retain no mass destruction of creatures, so we'll pick one and put this topic to rest. Feel free to explain or discuss votes.

Note: a vote for tribal format ALLOWING mass destruction would be a vote for change, as currently we do not allow mass creature destruction in tribal format.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars   Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:24 pm

personally, the change is more for the flavor aspect.... i think tribes should have mass kill and beast wars should be all about the swarms of creatures smashing into each other.
Back to top Go down
Sauron

Sauron

PostSubject: Re: Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars   Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:01 pm

I don't mind seeing a limited number of mass kill per deck in tribal wars, it still works thematically as the tribes are just as likely to commit genocide as any other time they're playing magic.

However I don't think Beast Wars should have access to them, that should be all about the critters.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars   Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:02 pm

So, is this vote going to change tonights game?
Back to top Go down
Pantherzone2003

PostSubject: Re: Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars   Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:24 pm

This vote will not change tonight's game. It will become effective as either kro makes the final ruling or a vote have been tallied. To take effect, it takes time to do the transition from one rule to the new rule.

Again, kro can make the vote null and void and he can make the final rulings regarding those formats.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars   Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Pantherzone2003 wrote:
This vote will not change tonight's game. It will become effective as either kro makes the final ruling or a vote have been tallied. To take effect, it takes time to do the transition from one rule to the new rule.

Again, kro can make the vote null and void and he can make the final rulings regarding those formats.

I understand that it takes time for a ruling to go into effect... Thing is, if kros can just overrule a vote, then we dont really have any say. There has to be some sort of check to that... Anyway, all I did was look at the tally on the votes and make a generalized statement. There have been times that a vote automatically makes something happen if there is a strong response within a week.
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

PostSubject: Re: Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars   Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:24 pm

I am fine with tribal allowing mass kill and Beastwars not allowing it. 6-1 slide at current time is going to be enough to have this passed. The rules will be updated soon and these will start to take effect next sceduled clan event.
Back to top Go down
awe84

awe84

PostSubject: Re: Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars   Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Rule changes have been updated in the Events forum. They are now in effect.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars   Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:19 am

YAY, now my white weenie soldiers can have Mass Calcify.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars   Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote on Tribal/Beast Wars
Page 1 of 1