Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaotics

Kaotics

Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics Empty
PostSubject: Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics   Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Awe/kao/dodge vs wing/sauron/kila- winners awe, kao, dodge

BLACK RED FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics   Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Not to be Snarky but more like AWE for the win...
Back to top Go down
Sauron

Sauron

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics   Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:12 pm

This event was really disappointing to me... Awe basically played solitaire and we all watched, it wasn't a game. I was hoping that a team format would lead to, you know, more team work and strategy.
Back to top Go down
wing nut

wing nut

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics   Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:41 pm

i thought awe played an awsome deck for this format had i had 1 of the 4 woggs or safe passage in my hand his deck would have been crushed..... nothing like a lil stormy on a wednesday

congrats awe

shame to it all is we were all playin blue cards thx to kao not really a RED BLACK FTW more like RED BLACK BLUE WITH A SPLASH OF GREEN (savage lands) FTW
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics   Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:01 pm

i didnt have any other cards that tapped for black or red otherwise i would have used those instead... as for the making things blue, I used an artifact to make everything blue so I could use my active volcano which for some reason I never got to use because i was skipped over without pressing anything.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics   Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Once I get more details on this event, it may be very likely that this particular game may be forfeited and the winners will be the opposing team. I will take full responsibility and my decision will not be open for debate.

Inner Council you need to read the "Officer" thread and respond.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics   Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:45 pm

I just want to point out that I asked awe and wing before the game if using painter's servant to then play cards that target "blue" permanents would be legal. Wing didn't respond and awe said that there shouldn't be a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics   Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Kaotics wrote:
I just want to point out that I asked awe and wing before the game if using painter's servant to then play cards that target "blue" permanents would be legal. Wing didn't respond and awe said that there shouldn't be a problem with it.

I've already discussed this w/ my officers. They are well aware of what is to be expected with you in the future. Basically, next time you contort or even deviate from the rules/regulations...you will find yourself looking for another clan.

You will be rewarded for this format, but not because you were right. Having a card in your deck that targetted blue permanents should have never existed. There should have never been anything blue in the entire format. Basically the officer corp (Inner Circle) failed me.

Once again you made a mockery of the clan rules/regulations, disrespected the "Inner Council" and embarrassed them. Kudos to you......you win by default by manipulating the "Officers" appointed to uphold the rules set forth to make the game fun. I'm sure they (Officers) are ready to pat you on the back for a job well done.

Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics   Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Sad you sound po'd.... i am toning down my actions and if you truly had talked to everyone in your inner council, dp can vouch for this. you dont need to be so mean kros.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics   Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Kaotics wrote:
Sad you sound po'd.... i am toning down my actions and if you truly had talked to everyone in your inner council, dp can vouch for this. you dont need to be so mean kros.... Sad

I apologize Kaotics, I've had a hectic month and this has nothing to do with the clan or yourself. Disregard my inflammatory response and just try to tone down the bending the rules. My comments above were unprofessional and should have been directed to you via a private message or in-game.

You have proven to be a valuable member within this clan and I appreciate everything you have done, seriously. I just need you to be on board and help out considering you are one of the veterans instead of breaking them.

FYI: There were several people within this clan that nominated you for an offier position. I'm just waiting for you to get on board before I make a final deision.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics   Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:44 pm

by getting on board, you mean, asking to join the inner circle right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics   Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Kaotics wrote:
by getting on board, you mean, asking to join the inner circle right?

Basically meaning once you stop the border line interpretations, loop holes, and helping us "Inner Circle" enforce the rules versus defending them, you might be helping us shape the clan from within "Inner Circle."
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics   Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:50 pm

gotcha chiefy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics   Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judgment Winners 8/11- Awe, Dodge and Kaotics
Page 1 of 1