Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is going on?

Go down 
+2
Minori
Kaotics
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaotics

Kaotics

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:31 am

Okay, I know many of you are not even checking this site anymore but it looks like awe and wing and dp haven't been keeping track of winners of events. Speaking of Events, I noticed that we are getting a lot smaller numbers. I kinda expected this, but I kinda want to know why. I know DP's reasons for not being on as often and chaoscontrol as well. I just want to know what is going on with everyone. Anyway, hope to see you all online.
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Minori is getting pwnt by med school. Reason enough? XD
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:26 am

med school huh? lnp, rn, what are you going for?
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:14 pm

I'm sorry I haven't been around much...Real life has been...hectic to say the least. Trying to plan for a new child, figuring out how to get around the foreclosure issue, deciding on getting another job and paying for another vehicle Sad Too much going on right now but I do hop online once and awhile. Once I get this stuff together I'll be down for some clan events.

-Huck
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:41 am

Clan activity tends to go in cycles. My interest in MTGO ebbs and flows, and currently it's in a low tide.

I mean I get on every once in a while (when I get off from work) to trade a bit and to figure out what is going on with current sets and the metagame, but for the most part I am taking it easy on playing. That's why you guys haven't seen me in an event for quite a while now.

I think you're seeing that with several clan members (I'm assuming this is what is going on with Kross as well), but interest will pick up again at some point in the near future I would guess.

The key to being a good clan member is weathering the ebbs in anticipation of the flows. I remember a few times where Krossus and I were the only two people playing in an event....and that expanded to where we had 3 tables of players a month later.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:41 am

excuses, excuses... Kros won't answer me about the clan... anyway, i get your point but still, just to pop on and say hi during the time when you know a clan event is taking place lets all of us know you are still alive and keeps us updated on anything going on...
Back to top Go down
Sauron

Sauron

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:02 pm

School ate my soul, have evening classes three nights a week, rest are spent homeworking or socializing Sad

Miss you Guys, hope things are swell
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:26 pm

I'm around. But the last few weeks things have been dead. Without the leaders of the clan ever showing up or doing any leading, the clan feels stale and humdrum. im trying hard not to loose interest.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:28 pm

okay, classes are finally winding down... I will have like 2 weeks off starting after next week...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is going on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Clan Hall-
Jump to: