Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
awe84

awe84

October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe Empty
PostSubject: October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe   October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Somebody needs to take this "awe" character down a notch. A four rare bounty and the return to FFA events should do the trick. Wink A big welcome back to SensesTaker who came up just short of victory in her first match back from maternity leave. This was an epic game at over 4 hours, Shocked it was the longest in quite a while.

Participants were: Wing Nut, Kaotics, SensesTaker, Mdodge, Awe, and Huck
Back to top Go down
wing nut

wing nut

PostSubject: Re: October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe   October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:07 pm

The come back kid strikes again!!!!!! DEATH TO AWE!!!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe   October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:28 pm

I could have done something about him if everyone wasn't so antsy and eager to kill me off.... oh well, there is always next time
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

PostSubject: Re: October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe   October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Minori's motto has been "death to awe" for quite a while now. XD
Yup, still bitter about that classic tourney. XD
Back to top Go down
awe84

awe84

PostSubject: Re: October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe   October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:59 am

Oh man, that was a classic (pun very much intended). Tell me minori... do you have nightmares about Mindbreak Trap?
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe   October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:59 pm

death to awe seems to just be a joke... no one seems to be able to take him out except dodge and myself on a regular basis. sometimes other get lucky but awe will continue to dominate so long as we don't unite against his threatening board presence.
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe   October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:30 am

Just an FYI....I had Awe down to 17 life and if he hadn't used his splinter twin copy to kill me off with his Inferno Titan and just taken down Senses....well I would have fireballed him on my turn for the win Smile O well...guess I should just take down Awe next time then

-Huck
Back to top Go down
wing nut

wing nut

PostSubject: Re: October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe   October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:27 am

dude that classic game awe and minori played was epic her deck was insane and awe was a sideboarding champ
Back to top Go down
awe84

awe84

PostSubject: Re: October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe   October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:17 pm

Wow Huck... you set of my spidey sense, but I didn't know you already had the kill in hand. Glad I listened to my instincts and finished you off first.
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe   October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Hahaha....sorry I had to be so "sly" about asking for you to at least let me come in second...was hoping you would finish off Sense (that's why I killed her little chump blockers out of the way)....I figured after doing that, you would see her life total compared to mine and then finish her off and kill me the following turn. You my friend are a very good player and as such must now feel my wrath the next event. They say the better you are the better opponents you get and so now I will try to be a better opponent for you Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe   October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:01 pm

hmm... but that means my tactics will have to change to combat all of you....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe   October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 2nd - Prismatic - Winner Awe
Page 1 of 1