Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

huh it jsut never stops

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mdodge555

mdodge555

huh it jsut never stops Empty
PostSubject: huh it jsut never stops   huh it jsut never stops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:46 pm

so this morning after being late for class since there was a power outage when iw ent to bed last night causeing my alarm clock to reset itself I was then lead to believe that even the universe is sensing i've been having terrible luck since i turned on the car and i had a bad day started to play is that a sign that my pleas have been heard and good luck is on the way? confused confused Question Question Question scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

PostSubject: Re: huh it jsut never stops   huh it jsut never stops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Well Minori just gets mood swings at a rate of 1-2 a week. So Minori has no idea.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: huh it jsut never stops   huh it jsut never stops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:57 pm

lol, poor dodge, just think to yourself that things could always be worse and if that doesn't help, imagine everything that is going on to be done in claymation... my favorite example is to take the september 11th disaster and imagine it set in the style of gumby..... hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: huh it jsut never stops   huh it jsut never stops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

huh it jsut never stops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Anything - Everything-
Jump to: