Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout 3 (RPG)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Fallout 3 (RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3 (RPG)   Fallout 3 (RPG) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Fallout 3 (RPG) 939933_89318

This game is very much like the Elder Scrolls: Oblivion series, but post-apocalyptic. If you are interested in RPG, combine w/ 1st person shooter action, this is the game. I seriously spent an entire day playing this game and only scratched the surface of the open-ended play style. (12 + hours in one day)

The "Utimate Edition" comes out on October 13th, 2009 and has all the DLC (down loaded content) w/ this version. I suggest buying this version versus the regular if you are thinking of buying it.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com

Fallout 3 (RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 (RPG)   Fallout 3 (RPG) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:45 pm

Fallout is my favorite game of all time hands down.

Currently playing the PC version and I believe am almost finished with the Mothership Zeta DLC.
Ive finished the rest of the DLC's twice.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

Fallout 3 (RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 (RPG)   Fallout 3 (RPG) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:20 pm

I just dont like the fact that I cant go past level 20 unless i get the downloads, then i get to level 30. at least in oblivion, you weren't really capped, your stats just max out. however, i will say that the bobblehead collector achievement is so worth it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Fallout 3 (RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 (RPG)   Fallout 3 (RPG) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Kaotics wrote:
I just dont like the fact that I cant go past level 20 unless i get the downloads, then i get to level 30. at least in oblivion, you weren't really capped, your stats just max out. however, i will say that the bobblehead collector achievement is so worth it.

I agree w/ you on the Oblivion stats/skills. I like how if you use the skill or ability you constantly gain in it versus Fallout 3, but both are still awesome games. I didnt know you had a 360 Kaotics, do you have x-box live and if so, what is your gamertag so I can add you.
Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 (RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 (RPG)   Fallout 3 (RPG) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:37 pm

The Brotherhood DLC is so worth it....without it the game sucks imo.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

Fallout 3 (RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 (RPG)   Fallout 3 (RPG) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:38 am

I borrow my brother's 360 while he plays Aion. He has a gamertag. As soon as i can get bills caught up, i will be getting my own 360. I already have a PS3.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Fallout 3 (RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 (RPG)   Fallout 3 (RPG) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:59 am

The problem w/ Fallout 3 GOTY (Game of the year) edition is that it has random freeze ups on the 360. At first I thought it was my x-box but after reviewing the x-box forums it is a common occurence w/ the game and possibly the DLC on the 2nd disc. I'm constantly saving now because I have no clue when it is going to crash. This also happens w/ Oblivion.
Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 (RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 (RPG)   Fallout 3 (RPG) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:21 am

I think that the software has some sort of memory leak...this happens randomly on the PC version as well.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

Fallout 3 (RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 (RPG)   Fallout 3 (RPG) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:13 pm

And this is the reason why i bought a PS3 first. Yeah the 360 has more games, but my PS3 has never frozen while playing fallout or oblivion even when I duplicated 500 lockpicks (the game did lag, but only until the lockpicks hit the ground).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout 3 (RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 (RPG)   Fallout 3 (RPG) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 (RPG)
Page 1 of 1