Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love FALLOUT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkPact

DarkPact

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Im creating this thread for those of us who enjoy to play Fallout3! Got tips? something you found? LET US KNOW!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:16 am

DarkPact wrote:
Im creating this thread for those of us who enjoy to play Fallout3! Got tips? something you found? LET US KNOW!

If you get stuck on something let me know, I have the Game of the Year: Strategy guide. It has everything you could imagine in it.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Kaotics

Kaotics

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:28 pm

I want to find the small guns and energy weapons bobbleheads but dont know where they are
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Kaotics wrote:
I want to find the small guns and energy weapons bobbleheads but dont know where they are

Energy Weapons (Bobblehead): Location: Raven Rock (Lat -28/Long 28); Level 2, Colonel Autumn's quarters, on table.

Small Guns (Bobblehead): National Guard Depot (LAT 18/LONG -03); National Guard Armory, shelf in equipment storage.

If you need anymore locations let me know! Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:24 pm

kross if you could post them all would be awesome.

does it have tips about any of the expansions in that guide?

I have only found 4 bobbleheads out of a possible what...12 or 15 or something?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:08 pm

DarkPact wrote:
kross if you could post them all would be awesome.

does it have tips about any of the expansions in that guide?

I have only found 4 bobbleheads out of a possible what...12 or 15 or something?

Dark, there is approximately 20 bobbleheads. You get an achievement for unlocking 10 then 20 bobbleheads. As to your question about tips on all the expansions, yes (comprehensive). Just let me know what you need to know and I'll post. As requested, here are the bobblehead locations; all 20.

(1) Energy Weapons: Location: Raven Rock - Level 2, Colonel Autumn's quarters, on table. (LAT -28/LONG 28)

(2) Big Guns: Location: Fort Constatine - CO quarters, inside open safe. (LAT -17/LONG 26)

(3) Endurance: Location: Deathclaw Sanctuary - Initial chamber, next to corpse pile. (LAT -22/LONG 20)

(4) Explosives: Location: WKML Broadcast Station - Sealed Cistern, next to ham radio. (LAT -17/LONG 18)

(5) Speech: Location: Paradise Falls - Eulogy's Pad, on table. (LAT -09/LONG 16)

(6) Perception: Location: The Republic of Dave - Museum of Dave, bookcase. (LAT 19/LONG 27)

(7) Agility: Location: Greener Pastures, Disposal Site - Office, on table. (LAT 07/LONG 21)

(Cool Repair: Location: Arefu - Evan King's house, on table. (LAT -11/LONG 06)

(9) Science: Location: Vault 106 - Vault 106 living quarters, medical bay eastern wall, on shelves. (LAT -09/LONG 01)

(10) Charisma: Location: Vault 108 - Vault 108, Cloning Lab, on table. (LAT 18/LONG 06)

(11) Lockpick: Location: Bethesda Ruins - Bethesda Offices East, top floor, on desk in central room. (LAT 05/LONG 03)

(12) Small Guns: Location: National Guard Depot - National Guard Armory, shelf in equipment storage. (LAT 18/LONG -03)

(13) Sneak: Location: Yao Guai Tunnels - Yao Guai Den, on metal crate, eastern area of central cavern. (LAT -28/LONG -04)

(14) Barter: Location: Evergreen Mills - Bazaar, Jack's northeast alcove; top right shelf behind the Work Bench. (LAT -18/LONG -07)

(15) Melee Weapons: Location: Dunwich Building - Virulent Underchambers, mall maintenance room. (LAT -26/LONG -18)

(16) Unarmed: Location: Rockopolis - Rockopolis, next to Argyle's body. (LAT -26/LONG -07)

(17) Medicine: Location: Vault 101 - Vault 101, Dad's clinic table. (LAT -04/LONG -04)

(18) Strength: Location: Megaton - Lucas Simm's house, sheriff's bedroom, on table. (LAT -01/LONG -06)

(19) Intelligence: Location: Rivet City - Science Lab, on table. (LAT 18/LONG -17)

(20) Luck: Location: Arlington House - Arlington House, cellar shelves.
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:50 pm

Im curious to know if anyone would like to know how to gain up to 5 followers. Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Kross-- How far are you on Broken Steel right now? Let me know if you need a hand with it because I just completed it. I have also completed the PITT expansion, and I'd have to say it wasn't nearly as good as the Broken Steel Expansion.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:14 pm

I play this game casually because I have so many other things to be doing, but when I do I'm definately posting up here for some help if needed. Thanks!

BTW, you need to switch to 360 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:23 pm

i cant get the slaves from the cage to go to the pitt. i have 4k+ caps but it wont let me buy them
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:26 pm

I need help getting into the citadel, my karma is maxed at good and i have completed most of the main story line but the stupid a$$hole at the entrance wont let me in.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Kaotics wrote:
I need help getting into the citadel, my karma is maxed at good and i have completed most of the main story line but the stupid a$$hole at the entrance wont let me in.

Tell me exactly what you are trying to do (quest) and i'll look in the guide for you.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:16 pm

i need to get the training for the power armor but cant get in to see the guy that does the training
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:16 am

keep working on that storyline!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:41 am

DarkPact wrote:
keep working on that storyline!

Darkpact said it all, you have to keep working on the main storyline to gain access to the Citadel. I'll give you the exact quest when I get home. I'm right now @ work (hospital) checking the forums. See you all tonight!
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:40 am

Okay, i am stuck on a mission, I have to find hannibal hamelin and the temple of the union. Any help would be appreciated. Alos i am having trouble with the replicated man quest...where is pinkerton?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:59 am

Kaotics wrote:
Okay, i am stuck on a mission, I have to find hannibal hamelin and the temple of the union. Any help would be appreciated. Alos i am having trouble with the replicated man quest...where is pinkerton?

Pinkerton is loacted in the bow of the ship @ Rivet City. Before you enter Rivet City, go around the bottom of the boat and follow a little dock that leads you to a cargo door to the bottom. You will need a lockpicking of 100 I believe to open the door. He is inside there!
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:24 pm

I cant find all the ingots in the pitt, i found about 40 of them...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Kaotics wrote:
I cant find all the ingots in the pitt, i found about 40 of them...

I'll try to copy the strategy guide pages that has the locations of the steel ingots. I'm not going to promise anything, but I'm going to try. There are a total of 100 ingots in all.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:45 pm

i know there are 100, and i found them, i spent an hour and a half wandering around killing trogs and looking for the ingots
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Kaotics wrote:
i know there are 100, and i found them, i spent an hour and a half wandering around killing trogs and looking for the ingots

Let me know when you start on the Mothership Zeta expansion. I'll let you know where the 25 voice recordings are to unlock your achievements.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:35 pm

i already did the mothership zeta, i missed the 18th recording

I am getting ready to start the point lookout missions though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love FALLOUT!   I love FALLOUT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love FALLOUT!
Page 1 of 1