Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)

Go down 
+12
Sn0_Man
Huck101
bushy23
Jetdoc
heyskinnymang
DarkPact
Hallucid
cerberus
Kaotics
thelaughingtree
awe84
Admin
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) Empty
PostSubject: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:08 pm

The following is a tenative list of conduct that is expected from all members of the Ebon Dawn, regardless of position within the clan. All conduct infractions have different levels of disciplinary action depending on the violation.

____________________________________________________________________________________

(1) Be respectful of your fellow members in regards to communication (private or public), language, and game play.

(2) Poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated. It is better to concede versus trash talking and upsetting the atmosphere. Live to fight another day.

(3) Follow the rules/regulations/banned listings of all Ebon Dawn related events. It is your responsibility to know the banned listings if you attend an Ebon Dawn event.

(4) Complaints, questions, and concerns shoud be directed to the leader (Krossus Ebonsix) or the appointed officers of the clan.

(5) Scamming clan or other non-clan MTGO players is an automatic clan dismissal offense.

(6) Begging for cards or event tickets from other clan members is prohibited. Ebon Dawn clan sponsored events offer incentives for those who place high in the monthly Leaderboards and are free to clan members.

(7) Explicit language or mature talk is allowed only if it doesn't offend another player. If a player asks you to stop, please do so or be subject to disciplinary action from the Officers. Keep in mind there are varying ages of members within the clan, so be careful of what you say.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Major decisions based on individual infractions are determined by the leader (Krossus Ebonsix) and the four selected officers of the clan. Players will be notified via a private message and will meet in a private room selected by the officers if any disciplinary actions are imposed for any violation of the "Code of Conduct."

I need all members to sign below (Reply) if you agree with the above "Code of Conduct".
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
awe84

awe84

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:47 pm

*Signs*
Back to top Go down
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:27 am

Check
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:37 am

*Signs in blood*
Back to top Go down
cerberus

cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:42 am

Signs
Back to top Go down
Hallucid
Admin
Hallucid

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:14 am

I shall abide by and uphold these rules.
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:26 pm

looks good!
Back to top Go down
heyskinnymang

heyskinnymang

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:56 pm

X
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:58 am

Signed.
Back to top Go down
bushy23

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:23 pm

Got it.
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:27 pm

signs
Back to top Go down
Sn0_Man

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:38 pm

*signs*
Back to top Go down
Engine

Engine

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:59 pm

aye aye
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:41 am

Hiooooooo
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Uh huh.
Back to top Go down
narshol

narshol

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:59 pm

that's a good 10-4 good buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)   Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code of Conduct (Ebon Dawn)
Page 1 of 1