Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ebon Dawn clan members, PLEASE READ!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkPact

DarkPact

Ebon Dawn clan members, PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Ebon Dawn clan members, PLEASE READ!   Ebon Dawn clan members, PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:42 am

This is regarding the Afterhours clan event. This event was originally created for people to be able to try out decks, whatever they may be broken or not, or questionable or not. I personally would prefer to see afterhours or your own time be used to test and play these decks. Afterhours games can be plentiful in a given night and each game is worth 1 rare.

Regular clan events I would like to see the rules layed out by KrossusEbonSix, coloring within those lines. not on the lines, not trying to redraw the lines, but rather staying inside of those lines. Exploiting rule wording, fatal loopholes, and the like will all from this point forward earn instant disqualification and removal from the remaining events for the week. Multiple offences (two or more) will result in being exiled from clan, and clan events.

The-Vault is operated strictly by player donation. It is an excellent benefit for our clan, that allows us to reward players highly in regular sanctioned clan events. We have rules in place and would like to see players follow those rules to keep a happy balance among all members, and also to make rewarding players simple, easy, and enjoyable.

Thank You.

remember: if it demands a question about legality, try to keep it out of sanctioned clan events....This is why we created Afterhours.
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

PostSubject: Re: Ebon Dawn clan members, PLEASE READ!   Ebon Dawn clan members, PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:52 am

as Krossus said to me many times: play those sort of things at your own risk. You may be disqualified.

Please REFRAIN from responding to this thread. This is for your own information, not to start an open debate.
Once again,

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ebon Dawn clan members, PLEASE READ!   Ebon Dawn clan members, PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:02 pm

I authorize all "Inner Circle" members to DQ anyone they even suspect attempting to bend the rules. If you (Inner Circle) believe that a particular deck build or border line (rule bending) card is played, Disqualify that player. I give you my blessing!

If that player threatens to quit the clan, then oblige him/her and kick them w/o remorse. There are many clans out there, feel free to join any if you dont like our clan rulings/banned listings/etc. This clan has created a vault to award players w/ free cards that more often than not comes from the "Inner Circles" generosity and hard earned money. I have no sympathy for rule benders and will no longer tolerate them regardless of their tenure or donations within this clan.

Let this be a formal warning to any who would attempt to violate our rules.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebon Dawn clan members, PLEASE READ!   Ebon Dawn clan members, PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebon Dawn clan members, PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 1