Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I is gonna go gets edumacated :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaotics

Kaotics

I is gonna go gets edumacated :) Empty
PostSubject: I is gonna go gets edumacated :)   I is gonna go gets edumacated :) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:28 pm

I hopefully leave the 19th of this month to go to Full Sail in Florida for a masters in game design. I am not have much time for clan events and such, but when I do shop up, you all better be prepared. Here's hoping I do well and you can all see my game in the near future.
Back to top Go down
awe84

awe84

PostSubject: Re: I is gonna go gets edumacated :)   I is gonna go gets edumacated :) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Way to go Kao! Good luck to you as you pursue your passion. Work hard and in between the game design classes, you might want to brush up on your English grammar. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: I is gonna go gets edumacated :)   I is gonna go gets edumacated :) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:33 am

Due to monetary issues (I got fired) I cannot leave until next month. Oh well, I guess I have a little more time to stomp all of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I is gonna go gets edumacated :)   I is gonna go gets edumacated :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I is gonna go gets edumacated :)
Page 1 of 1