Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaotics

Kaotics

Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? Empty
PostSubject: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Okay, I know most of you don't care right now or you are all too busy to play but seriously now people... What the fuck is wrong with at least saying you aren't gonna be around for a few months. I know awe's situation (or at least I can guess) but what about wing or DP? Kros ignores any messages about the clan and honestly, if you are going to have a clan, you should at least be a little interested in what is fucking going on in it. I honestly don't give a shit if any of you read this but c'mon now, it is fucking ridiculous that our "leaders" are nowhere to be found. Any response from them would be nice, but I am not going to fucking hold my damn breath waiting. I figure I should at least note that I am going to try to keep assassin tuesdays going even if there are no prizes right now. So here's for the "clan leaders": Fuck y'all and hope to see ya soon.
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:39 am

I'm still here, and am willing to give you a reacharound.

I'm totally addicted to XBox360 at the moment (mostly Halo Reach and MW2, and I have Black Ops sitting unopened waiting for me to get over my addiction to those two).

Eventually I'll come back to the game I love, but man those are some fun distractions. If you want to kill shit on Halo, just shoot me an invite next time you see me on. Which is every day. I'm yet to try out firefight or anything like that on Halo (about to finish Campaign on Heroic solo), but might be willing to give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:32 pm

I suppose I can dust off my copy of Reach and play a few games. I check in every night on MTGO and see just a few peoples. Lately I have been trying to find a game to occupy my time and have given in to friends and their whims. I have been playing Gears of War 2 and MAG... I really don't like either of them but hey, some social interaction is better than none. Starting about 2 days ago, everyone in my house but me have gotten sick. I think it is hilarious that I am not sick and wont get sick...
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:09 am

I didn't think that the devil's spawn could get sick?
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Oh, trust me, if i ever do get sick, it is serious... like appendicitis...
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:01 pm

hihi
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:24 pm

MINORI is back... everyone celebrate.....

bounce bounce cheers cheers bounce bounce cheers cheers bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:12 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hows the bullshit clan comming along? Does anyone even care?
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:28 am

Obviously I care... I still haven't left and you should either quit bashing a clan you left or provide info on our "missing" leaders
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Well i tryed to get info on yalls missing leaders. But Kro couldn't answer my questions. I bash this because hell no one will delete my account for this forum, so as long as i have it i will do as i please. Kro told me he has no idea what is going on with the clan, as he hasn't bee on in ages, though his last log in was 3/22. He avoided my questions then deleted me as a friend on xbox live... he isn't really cut out to be a leader and there is nothing he is doing for it either. As for Dark pact. well apparently she doesn't give a crap either. I'm sure she has some excuses for not coming on, and everyone will be "awww thats ok DP, your a woman and cute, so we will let it pass. like we always do". Hell DP tryed to get my back by telling me she was gonna take over the clan and split ebon one away from ebon two. Hell even the leader of ebon two wanted to split the clan apart. But as no one from ebon really even plays anymore anyways. There is no Awe, no Wing, No DP, no Kro. No leadership, no goal, no nothing it seems.
I have an interest in what this clan does as i have invested time and money to it and the vault. Untill my name is deleted from the forums or the leaders do something, ill continue my bashing, what are you gonna do about it?
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:50 pm

I am not going to do shit about it except politely ask you to stop bashing the clan. I too have tried talking to DP and Kros and get nothing from them. I can only assume that Awe has no internet access or even a chance to access his MTGO account. Wing.... don't let me get started with my personal beef with wing... anyway, I am sorry that you had a bad experience with this "clan" but dude, stop being so petty and I do show up online every once in a while but I just recently lost my great uncle whom I was very close to. He helped my mom raise me. I am sorry that dodge and the others do not want to play with you but you could always find others to play with.
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:14 am

Well i never saw a "please". So to me its not polite. As for being petty, how is this one, ill leave when i get my cards back from the vault. I'm sorry for your loss, but thats not gonna stop me one bit nore do i feel any guilt over it. I have no beef to anyone in the clan other than the leader, its not about playing with yall online. I see you on and ill ask but it dosen't hurt my feelings when you don't. If were gonna play the assumption game (no one wants to play with me) don't be angry if i say an assumption back to you on a more personal level. But thanks for the effort to try to get me to stop. Better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:16 am

If I remember what kros, DP and awe said, anything you "donated" to the vault is not yours anymore. You willingly gave up those cards to the clan. As for your assumptions about me, I don't give a rat's ass what you want to assume. I will be polite just this once in an effort to keep the friendship between us. Please do not continue to bash anyone in the clans. Please do not post anything that could be considered offensive to anyone in the clan. Please try to track down Krossus or DarkPact in order to attempt to get your cards back. Complaining and arguing with me will not help your cause. So please attempt to do these things before posting a rude statement. You left the clan of your own free will and you should have asked one of the leaders let you get back the cards you donated. I don't know what else to tell or ask of you. I hope to see you online and hope you have fun with New Phyrexia, hopefully it will live up to the hype.
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:06 am

I only said i wanted cards back because you called me petty i was acting in accordence with what you said. I dont give a crap about what i donated. I know its gone i dont even know what was donated. My "cause" was to cause dissruption till a leader stepped in. Me and you kao will never really understand each other. But because you did say please then ill stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?   Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who the fuck is leading this thing? OR What the fuck is going on with everyone? OR When are clan events gonna fucking come back? OR Where the fuck are Kros, DP, Wing and Awe? OR Why the fuck am I the only one that seems to be on the forums anymore?
Page 1 of 1