Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May 1 Afterhours (Tribal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minori

Minori

May 1 Afterhours (Tribal) Empty
PostSubject: May 1 Afterhours (Tribal)   May 1 Afterhours (Tribal) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Participants: Pyro (elves)/Wing nut (Goblins)/Tree (Birds)/Awe (Dragons)/Wishuwereme (Dragons)
Winner: Tree

Pyro builds up again, but this time was absolutely destroyed by an epic play from wing nut: grapeshot into empty the warrens (storm count 6) into kicked goblin bushwacker. Awe double attacks wing nut with an oracle and a hellkite charger. Next victim on Wing's list: wishuwereme with an attack and a goblin war strike, dropping him to 10 life. Unfortunately, Awe's sights were also on wing nut and wishi, snipping wishi down to 2, and dropping wing nut down to 3.

Tree at this time was chilling with his birds and doing nothing all that impressive. Wing nut, however, takes the massive opportunity to snip down both Awe's 5 life (with another war strike) and wishi's 2 life. With Tree's overwhelming life advantage, Tree finishes Wing nut with his Nemesis of Reason.
Back to top Go down
wing nut

wing nut

May 1 Afterhours (Tribal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 1 Afterhours (Tribal)   May 1 Afterhours (Tribal) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:20 am

I love the write up minori and even though tree's birds were just chillin they still proved effective by getting one of wish's dragons out of play so awe's hit was effective......but the cutthroat game afterwards was insane.... it seems like every week i learn a new lesson from awe. That was truely devestating awe and tree the game after that very nice!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

May 1 Afterhours (Tribal)
Page 1 of 1