Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JUDGEMENT (monthly event)

Go down 
+4
Kaotics
wing nut
Huck101
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

JUDGEMENT (monthly event) Empty
PostSubject: JUDGEMENT (monthly event)   JUDGEMENT (monthly event) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:57 am

Have you prepared for judgement day? Is your sins accounted for or will the executioner's song be your last memory? All will be revealed on "Judgement" day!

JUDGEMENT:

This is a 3 Headed-Giant Format. Starting life total for each team will be 100. All players will begin with 10 cards. If the option permits, players may attack anyone from the opposing side versus the Attack Left Rule set.

One 3HG team must have either mono White or Green decks, or hybrid decks of White/Green. If a player from this team plays any other color than the above mentioned, he/she is DQ'd.

The other 3HG team must have either mono Black or Red decks, or hybrid decks of Black/Red. If a player from this team plays any other color than the above mentioned, he/she is DQ'd.

Artifacts are allowed in this format!

There must be an equal amount of team players/colors for this 3HG event or it will be postponed to another date/time.

If a player from any team decides to throw a game because of his/her personal preferences of the oppontents color the he/she will be DQ'd from all events for a month and will face possible expulsion from the clan. <<<< What am I talking about on this issue? (Suppose a player from the Black/Red team decides to throw the game in favor of the White/Green team because he wants to see that side win, or intentionally sabotages his/her team w/ questionable play tactics, then a vote can be made from his/her team for immediate DQ.) If this happens, then a final ruling must be made after the game to determine if it was intentional or just through poor play decisions by an "Inner Circle" member (Darkpact, Laughingtree, Krossus, and Wingnut).

The winning side will be rewarded 2 tickets, 2 rares, and a mythical rare a piece. There will also be an on-going record of the wins/losses in the Judgement link located on the mainpage of the website.

The first 6 players who arrive for this event and have their colors/decks ready will be allowed to attend this event. If a player does not have a deck ready then he/she will be replaced if another player already has a deck ready. If there are 12 players with equal decks, then 2 tables will be ran and winner of those 2 will face one another for the finals.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me via a private message within this forum or e-mail me @ jfarmer0027@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT (monthly event)   JUDGEMENT (monthly event) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:45 pm

So sounds awesome.....do we have a scheduled date for this....or is this a randomized event on any given day?

LMK

-Huck
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT (monthly event)   JUDGEMENT (monthly event) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:18 am

Huck101 wrote:
So sounds awesome.....do we have a scheduled date for this....or is this a randomized event on any given day?

LMK

-Huck

Once a month. It will be either on a Monday or Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
wing nut

wing nut

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT (monthly event)   JUDGEMENT (monthly event) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:08 pm

awsome!!!!

Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT (monthly event)   JUDGEMENT (monthly event) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:30 pm

This format was very fun, a little unfair towards the R/B decks, but fun
Back to top Go down
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT (monthly event)   JUDGEMENT (monthly event) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:44 am

***CLARIFICATION OF RULES***
A few folks have asked so I thought I'd post it here so its clear.
The way I understand krossus' intent for this event, is that this event is for the g/w & r/b purist. It is to determine which colors will prevail. Therefore - stick to your colors & colorless without exception. Mana you produce should be colorless or of your colors. Casting cost should be colorless or of your colors. Activated abilities should be colorless or of your colors.

Kro's blanket statement above is resolute - if you play a color outside your set colors, then its a DQ.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT (monthly event)   JUDGEMENT (monthly event) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:02 am

This is where my rule-bending, as you called it tree, comes into play..... what if...... oh, nevermind, I will wait to show you what I am thinking of playing....
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT (monthly event)   JUDGEMENT (monthly event) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Just as a suggestion for the format, i would think that it may be a little more fun to force us to have larger than normal decks.... I am thinking 100 cards.... I think it would add an extra element to the format that would make it a little more fair for both sides.
Back to top Go down
Sauron

Sauron

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT (monthly event)   JUDGEMENT (monthly event) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:16 pm

I fail to see how it would make the game more fair o_O But we should get some more people to chime in and decide on that now like as there's only a few more days. Personally I think we should just build our decks however we like, big or small.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT (monthly event)   JUDGEMENT (monthly event) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:41 pm

i mention 100 card decks because we start at 100 life...
Back to top Go down
mdodge555

mdodge555

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT (monthly event)   JUDGEMENT (monthly event) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:37 am

lol nooo we start at 99 life geez kao stop getting peoples hopes up with taht 100 life
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT (monthly event)   JUDGEMENT (monthly event) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 am

lol, thats what Kros wants though....
Back to top Go down
awe84

awe84

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT (monthly event)   JUDGEMENT (monthly event) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:09 pm

RULES CLARIFICATION:

There should be no blue in this format. Any card that only works against blue, for example active volcano, is banned. Color manipulation is allowed, however, it should only use the allowed colors for this event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT (monthly event)   JUDGEMENT (monthly event) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUDGEMENT (monthly event)
Page 1 of 1