Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10 Empty
PostSubject: JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10   JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:56 pm

Hello,
I thought we would try the Judgement Event a little more orderly here this month. First see the Judgement rules in the "events" section" So here is how it works:

If you want to participate in this event, you need to find two other clan mates that will make your team of three. Then post your team here - first to post, will have their selection of what colors they want their team to be (g/w or r/b). First two teams to post here will have the table & a chance to win the prize.

Second table (if there are enough teams): Will work like the first table - the third team to post here will have their choice of colors & so on. IF THERE ARE ENOUGH FOR TWO TABLES, THEN THE WINNING TEAM FROM EACH WILL PLAY A FINAL MATCH - IF TWO R/B DECKS MAKE IT TO THE FINAL THEN THATS OK - COLORS WON'T MATTER IN THAT CASE.

If you don't get in on time, or if there aren't enough teams for a 2nd table, then players are encouraged to still show up anyways with both color decks at the ready in case a team mate fails to show. You may be able to stand in for them. If that situation does arise, then the team who is missing a player can select a player of their choice to stand in.

If there are three or more alternate players who show up but don't get in to the main event, then an assassin type event will be played (which will reward two rares like normal).

So go to it you all & good luck! :-)
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10   JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:13 pm

First team to sign up is the first team to win it.... this time, Dodge, awe and I will be black and red
Back to top Go down
Sauron

Sauron

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10   JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:24 pm

Wing Nut and myself are forming a team with (hopefully) Kilamod as our third man. Hail to the G/W!
Back to top Go down
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10   JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:50 am

***CLARIFICATION OF RULES***
A few folks have asked so I thought I'd post it here so its clear.
The way I understand krossus' intent for this event, is that this event is for the g/w & r/b purist. It is to determine which colors will prevail. Therefore - stick to your colors & colorless without exception. Mana you produce should be colorless or of your colors. Casting cost should be colorless or of your colors. Activated abilities should be colorless or of your colors.

Kro's blanket statement in the event explanation is resolute - if you play a color outside your set colors, then its a DQ.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10   JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:04 am

wing, sauron and kila? this is going to be the easiest win for b/r ever.....j/k, hope you guys bring your "A" game and dont dissappoint.....
Back to top Go down
wing nut

wing nut

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10   JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:43 am

no worries there kao u guys r goin down!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10   JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:32 am

i wouldnt count on it.... i plan on bringing the pain....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10   JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUDGEMENT SIGN UP FOR 8/11/10
Page 1 of 1