Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need for Speed: World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pantherzone2003

Need for Speed: World Empty
PostSubject: Need for Speed: World   Need for Speed: World I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:22 pm

The newest social interactive online game, Need for Speed: World, have launched. I have been playing this game for 4 days in a row, which you all may notice me not online until like 8pm or 9pm. Been addicted to this online game. Currently on that game, I am at Level 13.

This game also features cop pursuit, which you hit a police vehicle and the police chase starts. There are five heat levels: Heat Level 1 (Local), Heat Level 2 (County), Heat Level 3 (State), Heat Level 4 (State Tactical Forces), Heat Level 5 (Federal). You earn Reps points and Cash.

This game also features all-new tracks, which you race on. You can race multiplayer, private match, single player. You compete with racers on the track and you have to finish 1st in order to reward a gold card. If you finish 2nd, you reward a silver cards. If you finish 3rd, you reward a bronze cards. If you finish 4th or lower, you get brown color cards. Reps and cash do reward, regardless of your race position. There are no cops involved, but traffic do persist.

In the world, you can do a Free Roam, which you can roam whatever you want. You can socialize with other drivers, even to your friends internationally right on-line.

There are variety of cars you would love to own in this game. This game has three tiers: Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3. You have to earn at least the certain level in order to upgrade your cars of a different tier. There are also performance section you can do with your car, such as street level performance package. You have to have certain level to earn Pro Package to your Tier 1 car.

To learn more about this Need for Speed: World on-line game, go to www.needforspeed.com and download today on your PC/Mac. IT IS FREE! You can purchase a Need for Speed World's Starter Pack to get you started for only $20 (One-Time Charge and it is optional).

Note: Must meet system requirement in order to run this game. Read the system requirement prior to downloading the game on your PC/Mac.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

Need for Speed: World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed: World   Need for Speed: World I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:23 pm

are you selling it?
Back to top Go down

Need for Speed: World
Page 1 of 1