Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Wake (next expansion)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

World Wake (next expansion) Empty
PostSubject: World Wake (next expansion)   World Wake (next expansion) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:08 pm

I wonder if there will be any new vampires for this set and will they continue to develop "landfall" for that set or something entirely new? If anyone gets a heads up on any information, let us know.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

PostSubject: Re: World Wake (next expansion)   World Wake (next expansion) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:25 pm

Not sure of course, but with a name like worldwake & the landfall & land friendly ascpects of Zendikar and multi color / mana from the Alara block, I'm curious if land destruction will be a part of the new set... Something about the name worldwake that says LD to me.

Pure speculation of course & I've never been able to guess what would be in any new magic set, so who knows :-)
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: World Wake (next expansion)   World Wake (next expansion) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:23 pm

i have a tip from one of my friends working on the art design team that there are going to be more beasts in the set and fewer humanoids
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: World Wake (next expansion)   World Wake (next expansion) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:23 am

Well, I'd be interested to see if any vampires come out w/the landfall abilities on it,,,,,

2BB
Vampire Ranger

landfall-when land enters play, this creature
deals 2 damage to creature and you gain
2 life.

"Rangers have acquired a taste for
animal wildlife in the forest, few humans
are found traveling these paths anymore."
3/3
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: World Wake (next expansion)   World Wake (next expansion) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:21 pm

From what i have heard, the landfall mechanic is going to stay with non-humanoid creatures
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: World Wake (next expansion)   World Wake (next expansion) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Huck101 wrote:
Well, I'd be interested to see if any vampires come out w/the landfall abilities on it,,,,,

2BB
Vampire Ranger

landfall-when land enters play, this creature
deals 2 damage to creature and you gain
2 life.

"Rangers have acquired a taste for
animal wildlife in the forest, few humans
are found traveling these paths anymore."
3/3

Is that a definite Huck?
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: World Wake (next expansion)   World Wake (next expansion) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:32 am

Sorry Bossman,
I was just making a suggestion on what I thought would be cool to add onto the vampire theme. Looks good though doesn't it! lol Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing what Worldwake has to offer.

-Huck
Back to top Go down
mdodge555

mdodge555

PostSubject: Re: World Wake (next expansion)   World Wake (next expansion) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:17 am

well i just found one spoiler card and they remade jace so hes now a +1 ponder,-2 bounce, and his last ability kicks ass -5 look at top 5 cards any you want w/o payingt here mana abilitys poor jace is gonna be dieing alot soon

and for all of you thinkng more vampires it was said that there making a tiny bit more but not much thinking of reworking in something like damnation for black and there redoing elftokens ugh no more elfs only a few more eldzari cards the last expansion is gonna be holding the race of them

the lands will be alive in worldwake hence the name with alot of creature lands in this set and also gold plainswalkers are back hmmm intresting looking foward for more information on this set

oh and of course the vampire city hmm will it be aland that creats tokens or fetches vampires or an artifact wont that be an intresting thing
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: World Wake (next expansion)   World Wake (next expansion) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:31 am

I wonder if because it is a land set if they will then bring back Armaggedon?

-Huck
Back to top Go down
mdodge555

mdodge555

PostSubject: Re: World Wake (next expansion)   World Wake (next expansion) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:51 am

i realllllllllllly hope not huge ld decks were finally just coming to a stop i noticed
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

PostSubject: Re: World Wake (next expansion)   World Wake (next expansion) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:07 am

Lol, I hear ya....can't wait to see what's coming though
Back to top Go down
mdodge555

mdodge555

PostSubject: Re: World Wake (next expansion)   World Wake (next expansion) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:09 am

a bunch of uncontrolable plants haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wake (next expansion)   World Wake (next expansion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Wake (next expansion)
Page 1 of 1