Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farewell

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Petipuf

Petipuf

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:25 am

Hiya,

Over the course of the past few weeks, and perhaps a little even before that, my relationship with my fellow clan members has changed drastically. I feel that I am no longer wanted to be played with/against for whatever reason, justified or not. It is regrettable, but I feel that the only thing I can do at this point is move on and look for a new clan. It would be unfair to expect some of you to play with me when you clearly have no interest--thats not what I am about. I just want to have fun, learn, and explore, and I assume you all want to do the same. Although I do not try to put other people off intentionally, it pains me that I have found myself in this predicament. I like this clan a lot, but in light of recent events I feel that the direction it is venturing off in is not the one for me. I am sincerely proud and honored to have been in part of such a well organized and enthusiastic clan, and I wish you all the best of luck in life and in your future endeavors. I had a great time while it lasted, and have some epic battles and conversations that I will never forget. I hope this leaves no one bitter (I am not, sorta), and hope we all can remain friends.

Love,
Peti

Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:54 am

Peti, it is regrettable but if you feel you must go, then good luck to you and if you ever want a casual game, know that I am always up for a game.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:10 am

Petipuf wrote:
Hiya,

Over the course of the past few weeks, and perhaps a little even before that, my relationship with my fellow clan members has changed drastically. I feel that I am no longer wanted to be played with/against for whatever reason, justified or not. It is regrettable, but I feel that the only thing I can do at this point is move on and look for a new clan. It would be unfair to expect some of you to play with me when you clearly have no interest--thats not what I am about. I just want to have fun, learn, and explore, and I assume you all want to do the same. Although I do not try to put other people off intentionally, it pains me that I have found myself in this predicament. I like this clan a lot, but in light of recent events I feel that the direction it is venturing off in is not the one for me. I am sincerely proud and honored to have been in part of such a well organized and enthusiastic clan, and I wish you all the best of luck in life and in your future endeavors. I had a great time while it lasted, and have some epic battles and conversations that I will never forget. I hope this leaves no one bitter (I am not, sorta), and hope we all can remain friends.

Love,
Peti

I apologize for your recent downward spiral w/ the Ebon Dawn. If you could give me details or any specifics this could help me curtail any future problems or similair situations you have encountered. I dont like losing good members and although I dont know much about you, every member counts to me.

You will be missed and I hope you reconsider, but if not, we at the Ebon Dawn wish you the best of luck. Thank you for being part of the family.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
DarkPact

DarkPact

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:40 am

this saddens me to see an extremely valuable member leave. I do hope you will reconsider your decision as you will be sorely missed around these parts.
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:07 am

Sorry to see you leave, Peti. You'll be missed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell
Page 1 of 1