Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play

Go down 
+3
Kaotics
DarkPact
thelaughingtree
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play Empty
PostSubject: A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play   A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Hey folks,
I've grown tired of the clan play & general day to day officiating. I think a lot of the clan members are great people & there have been some REALLY awesome memorable times, but there are also a large number who are too DQ-centric & also a large number of others who look for any loophole in the rules for an advantage. The two don't always mix so well but I understand this is only natural in the game of magic as a competition. However, I find those two player traits leading to more disputes than I am comfortable with & can lead to play that is not as fun as what I'm looking for in a clan.

My ideal clan would be a small number of people who get together casually one or two times a week for some fun times / convo / and great play, so this is what I need to set out to find for myself. A clan of this size & variety of events needs leadership from dedicated individuals, and at this point I cannot really be that & am not fully interested. I would be doing a dis-service to continue as an officer.

Its nothing personal - rather just a realization of how i truly want to spend my time here on MTGO. If the clan ever reorganizes in the future - or a smaller intimate clan is formed, then look me up. Or just look me up otherwise... I'm always up for a game of magic :-)
Back to top Go down
DarkPact

DarkPact

PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play   A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:01 am

sad, you'll be sorely missed tree. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play   A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 am

I will miss you tree.... dont be a stranger now...
Back to top Go down
awe84

awe84

PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play   A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:14 am

Thanks for everything you've done as an officer and outstanding clan member, tree. Some of my earliest clan memories are getting my artifact armies wiped out by your austere commands and being crushed under the might of your old standard elf deck Very Happy . I'm always happy to play some casual magic with you; we've had some epic matches and I hope we'll have many more.
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play   A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:36 am

Hey laughingtree - send me a message next time you're logged on.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play   A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Goodluck....
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Minori

Minori

PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play   A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:18 pm

We'll miss you tree. Hope to see you outside clan play. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play   A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fond farewell & I hope to still see you for some casual play
Page 1 of 1