Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mill and how to determine the kill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaotics

Kaotics

Mill and how to determine the kill Empty
PostSubject: Mill and how to determine the kill   Mill and how to determine the kill I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Right now, the ruling I have heard from several people is that if player A were to mill Player B to 1 or 2 cards and then player A were to be eliminated, if player B was decked, player A gets the kill... but what If I drop a player to 5 cards and in 5 turns, their life points were not dropped to 0 and they decked out, should I get the kill or is it a "suicide"?
Back to top Go down
wing nut

wing nut

PostSubject: Re: Mill and how to determine the kill   Mill and how to determine the kill I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:36 pm

lol what if u mill a player down to say 5 cards and he wins what does that say ?

honestly i would say either u finished the job or u didnt...... thats what i thought thse awards were for the standard draw of the game finished the player off u just made it happen sooner. look at it like the game stole ur bounty Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Mill and how to determine the kill   Mill and how to determine the kill I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:45 am

well, then the same could be said if i milled you to no cards. you have to draw and so if you cant, you lose. I didnt make you draw a card at that point, the game did...
Back to top Go down
wing nut

wing nut

PostSubject: Re: Mill and how to determine the kill   Mill and how to determine the kill I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:03 pm

again u have changed the senenairo now..... now u have finished the job and milled the deck through
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Mill and how to determine the kill   Mill and how to determine the kill I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:38 pm

i am just saying, if i milled someone to 5 cards or less and they die due to decking out, i should get the kill for dropping them that low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mill and how to determine the kill   Mill and how to determine the kill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mill and how to determine the kill
Page 1 of 1