Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Casual drafting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaotics

Kaotics

Casual drafting Empty
PostSubject: Casual drafting   Casual drafting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:18 am

I just noticed that there is a room for casual drafting.... that surprised me a little. I guess, if we could get several people interested, we could have a clan draft.... just an idea....

(I also just wanted a new topic since the most recent ones are so..... well, no one likes to say goodbye)
Back to top Go down
mdodge555

mdodge555

Casual drafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual drafting   Casual drafting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:48 am

ehhh the only problem with casual drafting is it basicly cost you 3 packs with no prizes except for what you draft which is hwy you really never see anyone in there
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

Casual drafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual drafting   Casual drafting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Does the casual draft cost no tix? Minori thinks that's why there would be no prize support for it.
Back to top Go down
wing nut

wing nut

Casual drafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual drafting   Casual drafting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:01 pm

yeah it cost no tix to do the draft but i would be inclined to award a prize for the first and second place winners in the draft if theres enough intrest in it (i.e 2 boosters for 1st and 1 for second )

mabey we could do this wonce a month if theres intrest in it
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

Casual drafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual drafting   Casual drafting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:38 am

like i said, as a clan, we could host our own prizes... be they packs or tix.... I think it would be a way to help everyone who drafts get better at it. Plus you get a chance at 3 rares just for participating
Back to top Go down
mdodge555

mdodge555

Casual drafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual drafting   Casual drafting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:20 pm

it costs no tix to participate but does cost teh normaly 3 packs to play its an intresting idea maybe it can be a once amoth thing
Back to top Go down
Kilamod

Kilamod

Casual drafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual drafting   Casual drafting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:46 pm

I like the idea. Cover it in chocolate and throw it to the lesbians. yummy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Casual drafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual drafting   Casual drafting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casual drafting
Page 1 of 1