Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beastwars Ruling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaotics

Kaotics

Beastwars Ruling Empty
PostSubject: Beastwars Ruling   Beastwars Ruling I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:57 pm

I have a question about mass bounce such as from cards like Inundate and Kederekt Leviathan... is it banned?
Back to top Go down
awe84

awe84

Beastwars Ruling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastwars Ruling   Beastwars Ruling I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:59 pm

My opinion is that mass bounce should be legal. In the past it was only mass damage or destruction that has been banned.
Back to top Go down
wing nut

wing nut

Beastwars Ruling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastwars Ruling   Beastwars Ruling I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 pm

i do agree with awe as well but..... honestly how would u feel if another player played those cards in that event? do u think u would appricate his deck build for the event? do u think it would be a fun clan game havein to deal with stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

Beastwars Ruling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastwars Ruling   Beastwars Ruling I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:32 am

well... my focus for the deck was going to not use unblockable or anything like that.... I was going to straight up beat face using bounce creatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beastwars Ruling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastwars Ruling   Beastwars Ruling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beastwars Ruling
Page 1 of 1