Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaotics

Kaotics

Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome!   Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:34 am

well, it takes 6 counters... have you tried Clockspinning? The buyback may be a little expensive but if you run 4 copies, you can drop 3 without buyback and keep using just 1 with buyback. Within 2 or 3 turns, you should have it active (you need a counter on it first and enough mana to buyback clockspinning).
Back to top Go down
awe84

awe84

PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome!   Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:10 pm

All those stupid quest counters should get a bit easier soon with proliferate. I'm going to try to make a dedicated proliferate deck with artifacts with charge counters, enchantments with quest counters, and plenty of +1/+1 and -1/-1 counters.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome!   Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:30 pm

you may be doing too much there awe but yeah, proliferate will help immensely.
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome!   Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Minori thinks that this will end up being the case as well. Proliferate a lot after getting the first quest counter would help a lot. :3
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome!   Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:00 pm

but there are a few other cards that can help too, don't forget one of my favorite cards of all time: Doubling Season...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome!   Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirrodin homepage...looks awesome!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ebon Dawn :: Ebon Bazaar :: Magic Talk-
Jump to: