Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scars Prerelease

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaotics

Kaotics

Scars Prerelease Empty
PostSubject: Scars Prerelease   Scars Prerelease I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:15 pm

I went 2-2 in my first prerelease, I just wanted to know how everyone else did and if they have anything they want to brag about getting like huck's elspeth.

I got a bomb and a masticore.
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

Scars Prerelease Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Prerelease   Scars Prerelease I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Oooo. Minori went to like 2 prereleases. The first Minori went 2-2 on coldsnap. Minori could have built a much better deck for that one, but didn't. Sad

The other was shadowmoor. Minori had sick cards in the deck, except there was no removal and no combat tricks, etc. Mana screw several times in a row also helpd power out a 0-4 (or was it 1-3?) record. :3
Back to top Go down
awe84

awe84

Scars Prerelease Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Prerelease   Scars Prerelease I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:35 pm

I did two online prereleases and went 2-2 and 3-1. The only mythic card I opened was a Venser. I did play a game where my opponent played turn 2 blue dude, turn three grand architect and molten tail masticore (off the two blue guys), turn 4 wurmcoil engine. Needless to say I lost that game, but I came back to win the match when he never played either of the mythic artifacts in the other two games.
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

Scars Prerelease Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Prerelease   Scars Prerelease I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:55 pm

nice to both of you... minori should play with scars online... it is fun...
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

Scars Prerelease Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Prerelease   Scars Prerelease I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:47 am

Too expensive. Minori can get 1 Koth of the Hammer (or like 2-3 decks) for the price of a prerelease. :3
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

Scars Prerelease Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Prerelease   Scars Prerelease I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:39 am

i guess it is a little expensive. but to use the cards before people like kila, engine and darkpact makes you more of a threat.
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

Scars Prerelease Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Prerelease   Scars Prerelease I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:17 am

I played in 2 Scars prerelease events....the first one I opened Elspeth Tirel, Argentium Armor, and another rare not really worth mentioning (also I forgot :p). I've never played in sealed before and so it took me a long time to figure out what I wanted to do and regardless I ended up with 1-3 record :'(
I decided I wanted to play in another event so sold my Elspeth and then joined again and opened Myr Battlesphere, the pheonix one and the green 4/4 that gets +4/+4 and trample w/metalcraft as my only good rares. I did have 4 mana myr to go with it so I made a G/R deck (obviously) but with little to no removal (I mean it too...I had 1 Turn to Slag!!) so it was get my creatures on board fast and furious like in these games. Anyway I went 3-1 and lost only to the guy that had G/W Masticore/Hippogriff (like 3 or 4 of these!!!) combo deck. I was almost there! end rant Smile Had fun though
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

Scars Prerelease Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Prerelease   Scars Prerelease I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 am

Okay, so I am sure i have bragged to a couple of you that I opened a Koth after selling 2 cards... then in another pack, i pull a mox opal... my luck was crazy yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scars Prerelease Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Prerelease   Scars Prerelease I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scars Prerelease
Page 1 of 1