Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seasonal Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaotics

Kaotics

Seasonal Magic Empty
PostSubject: Seasonal Magic   Seasonal Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:56 pm

I have been talking to several former members and the consensus I have found is that this shit happens every year. I would be fine with that except that we hold weekly events. Weekly clan participation may not be required but those who enjoy logging on 2 or 3 times a week to play a game we all love with people we all care for (even if we do not personally know them) deserve to be recognized and we should all understand that things happen and not everyone will be able to get online. Even so, I would like to propose a new idea to the clan. Similar to basketball, baseball and football, seasonal magic would be a way for the clan to still play together and still be able to thrive even if the people in charge may not be on in weeks or months. My idea would allow for several volunteers to help run the monthly events for the clan. If you can spare time, you can help make this clan better. All you would have to do is the same thing that Awe, Wing, DarkPact and Krossus are supposed to be doing. A couple of volunteers would "host" a month or two and "run" the events. We would not need to have 4 weekly events but even doing 1 or 2 weekly events would be great. Prizes would still be based out of the vault. Just saying that this is an idea and you can take it or leave it at that... assuming anyone ever looks at this forum anymore....
Back to top Go down

Seasonal Magic
Page 1 of 1