Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Vault

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Clan Vault Empty
PostSubject: Clan Vault   Clan Vault I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:15 pm

The "Ebon Dawn" now has a clan vault. This vault is what will be used to reward members for their accomplishments through attending our weekly events.

However, the vault is not limited to only events. The "Inner Circle" will also be utilizing the_vault for the Dawn Tokens (Forum Trolling), Promotions, Player of the Week (NEW!!), and whatever else the clan decides to slate for the repository of cards.

If you would like to donate any cards to the clan vault, please contact Darkpact, Laughingtree, or myself(Krossus Ebonsix). None of the cards that go into the_vault are for sale or trade. The_Vault serves its members, you the player (Ebon Dawn).
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

Clan Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Vault   Clan Vault I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Thankyou to those who were generous to donate to the vault tonight - We have a great collection already of rares available for prizes.
Play & win
:-)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Clan Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Vault   Clan Vault I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:52 pm

thelaughingtree wrote:
Thankyou to those who were generous to donate to the vault tonight - We have a great collection already of rares available for prizes.
Play & win
:-)

I plan on personally donating between 20 - 50 tix worth of rares each month to the_vault. This will cover our various prizes awarded for numerous player participation categories. If anyone wishs to donate, please contact Darkpact, Laughingtree, or myself (Krossus). The_Vault is controlled by all 3 of us (Inner Circle) and the prizes are also distributed by one of the three above mentioned.

Thanks to everyone who donates. You are only strengthening the brotherhood and spirit of the clan when you do so. None of the donated cards will ever be sold or traded. The_Vault is for clan prizes (numerous).
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

Clan Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Vault   Clan Vault I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:55 pm

I'm glad we're using the Vault. Kross's generosity goes without saying, but I like the thought that the clan is providing the rewards and not our fearless leader.
Back to top Go down
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

Clan Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Vault   Clan Vault I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:01 pm

With 20 - 50 tix a month we could really get some great rares in there. Thanks Kross

We already have a great assortment!
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

Clan Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Vault   Clan Vault I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:50 pm

*has barely anything*

But I will contribute some promos I get. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaotics

Kaotics

Clan Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Vault   Clan Vault I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Minori wrote:
*has barely anything*

But I will contribute some promos I get. Smile

That is the great thing about this clan. Even those that don't have much to give, still give....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Vault   Clan Vault I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Vault
Page 1 of 1