Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan draft?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Minori

Minori

Clan draft? Empty
PostSubject: Clan draft?   Clan draft? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Hmmm...wondering. That might be something interesting to do, if we get enough people to start up a draft basically all by ourselves. I'm not sure of how feasible this idea is or not though.
Back to top Go down
Huck101

Huck101

Clan draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan draft?   Clan draft? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:47 am

Minori wrote:
Hmmm...wondering. That might be something interesting to do, if we get enough people to start up a draft basically all by ourselves. I'm not sure of how feasible this idea is or not though.

just now seeing this but I mainly draft so I'm good for this if we can get enough people. Let's start recruiting Smile
Back to top Go down
thelaughingtree
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
thelaughingtree

Clan draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan draft?   Clan draft? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:57 pm

I'm also good for this sometime in the future & I know Senses would be too - I remember asking an orc if groups can do drafts & he said that the free fee drafts are only available to groups during release time. Otherwise we all would have to pay the 2 tix & jump in a community draft at the same time (and hope nobody else jumped in). I could ask again about the private drafts - I may be wrong... Does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Minori

Minori

Clan draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan draft?   Clan draft? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Yeah, I think asking about private drafts will work. :3
Back to top Go down
pyro0916

Clan draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan draft?   Clan draft? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:12 pm

i think that a clan draft would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

Clan draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan draft?   Clan draft? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Isn't this what was referred to as "leagues" before? If so, I don't think that this will be available until they scrap the current client.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan draft?   Clan draft? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan draft?
Page 1 of 1