Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Update 4-18-10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Clan Update 4-18-10 Empty
PostSubject: Clan Update 4-18-10   Clan Update 4-18-10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:02 am

The following is a tenative list of clan updates:

(1) Beast Wars (Event): Players must still only have x1 sorcery, x1 instant, x1 enchantment, and unlimited artifacts as long as they are "EQUIPMENT" only artifacts, no other type of artifact. However, the former no "MASS CREATURE KILL" is no more. Any player may incorporate any "MASS CREATURE KILL" he/she desires as long as it adheres to the no more than one of any instant, sorcery, enchant clause above. What does this mean? Players can now if they choose have a Wrath of God, Damnation, Mass Calcify, Decree of Pain, Etc.

(2) Ebon Dawn Lotto: Effective May 1st, 2010 the Ebon Dawn will now have a weekly "Clan Lotto." The vote was 5 - 1 for the new clan activity. For more details about this "Lotto" click on this link: CLICK HERE

(3) Avatar's Challenge: Effective May 1st, 2010 certain Ebon Dawn events will have two hidden challenges. If those challenges are met during gameplay, then the player(s) who achieved those goals will be rewarded RARE or MYTHICAL cards from my (Krossus) personal collection. Some of these challenges will only be posted on the main page of the website, not in the forums so please keep reviewing the main page for details. The main page can be accessed through this link, so please bookmark this site for future reference: CLICK HERE
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Jetdoc

Jetdoc

Clan Update 4-18-10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Update 4-18-10   Clan Update 4-18-10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:13 pm

I think this month's Avatar's challenge is to see how many times I can enforce Rule #1.
Back to top Go down

Clan Update 4-18-10
Page 1 of 1