Ebon Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebon Dawn

Magic the Gathering clan, Ebon Dawn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Web Update (5-4-10)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Veteran Champion
Veteran Champion
Admin

Web Update (5-4-10) Empty
PostSubject: Web Update (5-4-10)   Web Update (5-4-10) I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Tomorrow I graduate! Afterwards I plan on updating the mainpage w/ a lot of new content. One of the major updates will be to the "Ashen Isle's Campaign." If you haven't already read or signed up, you still have time. Im extending the deadline until the last month of May.

The official launch date will be June (1st Week). Also, I have already drawn for the weekly Lottery Winner. The winner's name can be found in the_vault thread. Congratulations! A new drawing will be held each Sunday and the winner will be announced exclusively on the main page of the website.
Back to top Go down
https://ebondawn.forumotion.com
Kilamod

Kilamod

Web Update (5-4-10) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Update (5-4-10)   Web Update (5-4-10) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:35 pm

i was curious.. if your waiting for the last month of may... that might be a while... unless the end of the world happens in may. if not we will miss it then Sad
Back to top Go down

Web Update (5-4-10)
Page 1 of 1